09/08 - Irma gawd it's Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Pick whether you think the following 50 ETFs will go up or down tomorrow. | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Joe Lo [A2CIK5WEHBJBNU] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.00] [Fast: 3.83] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 12] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about these 50 U.S. Exchange Traded Funds - how will their price move tomorrow?
Requirements: Location In US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Reactions: kryss and <Gucci>

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: <Gucci> and kryss

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't even remember this, but it sounds like it was fun. :)

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from CeDEx - Nottingham for work related to 3TRB893CSJNES88XVLP80ZYK8GSG74.

The value of your bonus is: $0.35 USD

The Requester included this note:
You recently participate in on of our HITs. You had to decide whether or [sic] wait for a stop light to turn green or to move before the stop light turned green. Your bonus earnings for this HIT have now been calculated. Note that your flat fee is paid separately.
Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
lol. i took a basic computer skills test that including typing speed for a recruiter once when i was still living in the DC area, and they said i scored the highest that any applicant ever had
Holy crap again. (Where in the DC area?)

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm sorry if this is off-topic, but I just wanted to let you know that Equifax, a credit reporting agency, was hacked. About half of all the adults in the US are suspected to be at risk. You can find out whether or not you were affected here.

If you were affected, Equifax is offering a year of free credit monitoring, but it will exclude you from the (probably inevitable) class action lawsuit.

(If this is off-topic, I apologize, and please delete it!)
"Based on the information provided, we believe that your personal information may have been impacted by this incident."

rude

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Holy crap again. (Where in the DC area?)
we lived in Alexandria, Hybla Valley area (not the greatest area, but it was the most we could afford). i worked in Georgetown for a year and then in Dupont Circle for a year before we moved west to Appalachia in search of cheaper land and mountains (moonscape).

Last edited:
Reactions: ChristopherASA

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
"Based on the information provided, we believe that your personal information may have been impacted by this incident."

rude
They mean it has now, since you just submitted your last name along with so much of your SS number that it only needs 1000 combinations to brute force the missing part.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
we lived in Alexandria, Hybla Valley area (not the greatest area, but it was the most we could afford). i worked in Georgetown for a year and then in Dupont Circle for a year before we moved west to Appalachia in search of cheaper land and mountains.
I was stationed at Ft. Meade, MD. for a while. Got into DC a few times. DC was ................. interesting. :)

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
we lived in Alexandria, Hybla Valley area (not the greatest area, but it was the most we could afford). i worked in Georgetown for a year and then in Dupont Circle for a year before we moved west to Appalachia in search of cheaper land and mountains.
Dupont Cir - I got a big surprise there....

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
They mean it has now, since you just submitted your last name along with so much of your SS number that it only needs 1000 combinations to brute force the missing part.
this is what i was thinking too. if you want to check if you've been affected just keep an eye on your credit. check your credit reports (all 3) once a year from annualcreditreport.com and hopefully you have a credit card or two that provides a FICO score for free. Discover, Barclays, and Capital One provide your TransUnion score and American Express, Wells Fargo, and Huntington Bank (local) all provide Experian scores. there are more that i haven't listed. anyway if there's all of a sudden a change in your score, you could then investigate further.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
FFS stop knocking on my door, you're going to wake the baby and I will go apeshit because I just want 10 minutes to drink my (now cold) coffee because I haven't stopped to take a break since 7AM :punch::rage::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.