09/08 - Peachy Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Well you don't want to overcook the gallbladder otherwise it loses all its flavor, a good surgeon knows that moisture is key to a delicious surgery.
True. So basically that's what this all, this whole day telling me, the weird coincidence that a cooking blog page popped up where my JC was causing me not to catch any. That I should cook instead? and/or cook gall bladders? Turking is so confusing. Wait, the candy thing...ok juicy candied gall bladders!

Reactions: Pleco

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
True. So basically that's what this all, this whole day telling me, the weird coincidence that a cooking blog page popped up where my JC was causing me not to catch any. That I should cook instead? and/or cook gall bladders? Turking is so confusing. Wait, the candy thing...ok juicy candied gall bladders!
I bet you are a really nice person. So it pains me to have to tell you , you are ruining everything. Everything ruiner.

Reactions: Pleco and T. Leela

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I got them, I'm just hungry for more. :) Perhaps they are making several smaller batches spread out since posting 600+ at once yesterday bogged down their servers.
oh...and that's why they were slow to load. got it. I gotta talk to you about mural...ok I was going to say muraling but grammarly says that is not a word. When I'm more coherent maybe? :D

Reactions: Serial Mom

Panda

She has a medical degree. In fashion. From France!
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Group Puzzles | PANDA
Requester: Stanford GSB Behavioral Lab [A3OSXTUM1QEXNY] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.76 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.63 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.44 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.35 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 424
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: $1 for 9-10 minutes!
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 90
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US

Reactions: coffeeowl

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
oh...and that's why they were slow to load. got it. I gotta talk to you about mural...ok I was going to say muraling but grammarly says that is not a word. When I'm more coherent maybe? :D
Painting murals? :) Sure, just send me a pm, don't want to bog down the daily thread with off topic.

Reactions: T. Leela

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I bet you are a really nice person. So it pains me to have to tell you , you are ruining everything. Everything ruiner.
Thank you I really am, and yes...I know, and ok I will rethink the candied gallbladder thing, , i was thinking maybe there would be a niche market...no?

Reactions: Definitely Not Riss

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
GeoHives are posting in 1 hour and 45 minutes
is there an exact time for when they will post a qual? because my old qual doesnt work and it must have slipped their mind that I need the new qual

Reactions: Pleco

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
is there an exact time for when they will post a qual? because my old qual doesnt work and it must have slipped their mind that I need the new qual
If you sign up on their website, they assign the qual a few weeks later

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Projected earnings for the week
$122.38
worst week ever on turk, and i'm not wasting time on these shitty surveys to hit 200
I'm in the same boat. We may need to just bite the bullet and ham 5's

MostlyConfused

Reaction score
yeah, that applies to me too, your user name more often than not...just click the details button, and check if the requester ID is there, which it probably is if it has already found anything by that requester, click search instead of Panda. And still use the collect and/or go ham buttons and it will catch whatever comes up. Or copy it and have both going if you want to be sure I am not full of crap. :wink: EDIT: also no clue why it didn't pick up any though if you had 80 cent one going unless there are more than one? ok I'll leave you alone now.

and no, have no desire to find recipes. I probably should but don't. I have no clue where that came from.
Sadly I restarted PC because I thought it was slow bc broken so no requester ID in it...I might be able to follow the instructions...

Reactions: Roscoe E Goldchain

MostlyConfused

Reaction score
It's been so bad for me that I got a job at a gas station. I start today at 1.
I like turking as a little hobby, it's fun. I can usually get around $10/day no issues.
So it's a nice extra. But yeah, I talked to my friend who owns a brewery about working 1-2 nights a weekend here soon. blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.