Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
whats the viral cap 1?

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
can someone explain this whole two monitor thing? doesn't it still require the processing power of one computer?

It's like upgrading from a tiny monitor to a bigger one. It doesn't change the internal bits just gives you more room.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Pleco

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Never look a gift Like in the mouth.
I live by that slogan
which, obviously, means a state of confusion

--------------------------

oh god, i'm an idiot. your statement did make a kind of sense.

a gift Like instead of a gift horse.

I thought you mean a present, wrapped up and opening it's mouth

Last edited:

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer question about YouTube video | PANDA
Requester: Viral Mturk [A2UFLDVZ75JD9M] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.20] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.91]
Description:
-
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 150
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US;
I miss good Virals
These always confuse me. 1st an ad then a video. Which one are they wanting you to rate. It would make sense it would be the ad because it would have commercial intent? I don't know why these confuse me.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer question about YouTube video | PANDA
Requester: Viral Mturk [A2UFLDVZ75JD9M] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.20] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.91]
Description:
-
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 150
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US;
I miss good Virals
holy fuck i didnt put my worker id number for any of these.... hope it doesnt matter

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
These always confuse me. 1st an ad then a video. Which one are they wanting you to rate. It would make sense it would be the ad because it would have commercial intent? I don't know why these confuse me.
It's the video they want you to judge. Maybe a cooking show that's pushing Olive Oil Brand X or something, or a make up test video where they review the product? The few I've done have been 'no'

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
can someone explain this whole two monitor thing? doesn't it still require the processing power of one computer?
I'm not sure if this is a joke or not. .so I'll respond seriously for the other people.

With two monitors you can work a lot more efficiently. It allows you to have many work spaces to work with.

It also removes the need to alt tab while doing stuff as often. (or completely if you have enough monitors lol)

It's like upgrading from a tiny monitor to a bigger one. It doesn't change the internal bits just gives you more room.
If windows was better at handling it technically having a large single 4k or 8k monitor would be the same as having many monitors.. but without third party software windows is pretty bad at handling that so having multiple decent monitors is better for working for most people.

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
nah. not yet. might still hook my tv up as a second monitor
I cast a tab to my second tv. I have one tv mounted on the wall above the other. I like sports. And I have a creatively wall mounted laptop near them to broadcast Keno. I know, I have issues. :)

Sometimes I'll cast a tab to the tv so I can watch it, and then click when necessary, e.g. C-Sats.

Reactions: Peachy and Pleco

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
It's the video they want you to judge. Maybe a cooking show that's pushing Olive Oil Brand X or something, or a make up test video where they review the product? The few I've done have been 'no'
Thank you.

Reactions: MerryLou

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
what for?
You could run Hitscraper and TurkMaster or whatever you want in one monitor to the side, while with the main monitor you do HITs. This way you can keep an eye on things without having to switch tabs or windows. Or you could use the other monitor to chat or watch youtube or whatever. It doesn't seem like it'd be that much of a big deal, but it makes a huge difference.

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.