09/08 - Strange Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Obviously, really exciting day here.

I'd love to make some money, but we need to head to the farm to fix a wall on the barn, Dorian damage.

Then tonight, if the weather isn't *too* terrible, it's Luke Bryan concert ?

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Good heavens, my PC has been doing a Windows update for well over an hour!
you probably are getting the major annual windows update. It's a huge file so it takes a while to download in the background and I find it takes like an hour to install.

Reactions: HelloHello

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Obviously, really exciting day here.

I'd love to make some money, but we need to head to the farm to fix a wall on the barn, Dorian damage.

Then tonight, if the weather isn't *too* terrible, it's Luke Bryan concert ?
just make sure you stay if there is weather. Luke apparently will do a concert even after a long delay. It rained the night he was here and people thought because of the heavy rain and lightning that the concert would be cancelled and left. Luke went on stage about 2 1/2 hours later when the weather got better and things dried out and the big talk of the town the following day seemed to be from all the ticked off people who left early on an ASSumption.

angel22_99

Reaction score
Is SPAM still a thing? My local State Fair got rid of the SPAM cooking contest this year because Hormel pulled their sponsorship of the contest at mine and other state fairs around the country, citing declining participation in the contests.
It's good to keep in your hurricane supply kit as it's a good source of protein and you can, technically, eat it out of the can ? ...I personally would rather not eat, but my kids love it.

HelloHello

Reaction score
you probably are getting the major annual windows update. It's a huge file so it takes a while to download in the background and I find it takes like an hour to install.
That must be because it is STILL updating. At least it is a good time for it. I’ll go to bakery when it opens in a while if it’s still updating and enjoy a fresh something or other.

HelloHello

Reaction score
It's good to keep in your hurricane supply kit as it's a good source of protein and you can, technically, eat it out of the can ? ...I personally would rather not eat, but my kids love it.
Spam is really popular in Hawaii and S. Korea.

Reactions: jan

alk69

Reaction score
Can you hear the difference?

Of course. Except I don't care for the last piano, but I don't like white furniture........point of interest: As any master artist will tell you, use the best materials you can in your work. Quite simply they achieve superior results. It takes a real expert to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear...or a magician.

Reactions: HelloHello

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
and I imagine the shelf life is decades with all the sodium and preservatives I'm sure it has in order to taste good. I think I'll write on my grocery list to check a can of SPAM's consume-by date and see how far out into the future it is. :wink:

EDIT: Welcome! I cooked you a welcome :cupcake: , lit off some ? for you, and your MTC welcome gift basket will arrive in 4-6 months. :wink:

Last edited:

HelloHello

Reaction score
and I imagine the shelf life is decades with all the sodium and preservatives I'm sure it has in order to taste good. I think I'll write on my grocery list to check a can of SPAM's consume-by date and see how far out into the future it is. :wink:

EDIT: Welcome! I cooked you a welcome :cupcake: , lit off some ? for you, and your MTC welcome gift basket will arrive in 4-6 months. :wink:
The Hawaiian BBQ restaurants all have at least one Spam dish on the menu.

• Wow

HelloHello

Reaction score
That must be because it is STILL updating. At least it is a good time for it. I’ll go to bakery when it opens in a while if it’s still updating and enjoy a fresh something or other.
That was it, it was the HUGE annual update! FINALLY finished, I think it was like 2 hours.

alk69

Reaction score
I recently threw out two cans of Spam that were in the pantry. They were about 25 years old by then. I figured that even if the product was edible? , the can was too old to trust.

XWarrior

Reaction score
Title: consumer and products(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Joyce [AZYS7IED73A6V] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.34] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.34] [Fast=4.28] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.50] [Reviews=42] [ToS=2]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 20:00
Available: 33
Description: The study you are about to participate in is a consumer research study. It should take you about 10 minutes to complete. You will earn $ 0.50 upon completion of the study.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 500000; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [534868681-169347] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

XWarrior

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about various aspects of your personality and behavior. | Accept
Requester: Nicholas Kavish [AT3TGZNL5LIGN] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.46] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.40] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=1.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Survey asks questions about various personality traits and behaviors in your daily life.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 50; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

.. Did this one a week ago, a good amount of bubbles, but finished in about 15 minutes

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone done this? Answer surveys & tasks about perceptual experiences $10. Have a time?

Status
Not open for further replies.