09/09 - Fresh Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
You could get the qual for these and do them I guess.. .I can't bring myself to really work today.

Title: Tell a Short Story to Your Friend | PANDA
Requester: ROC-NLP-Research [A1EL8PFWP2J7K9] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.85] [Fair: 4.88] [Comm: 4.75] [Fast: 4.85]
Description:
In this task you should tell a short story to your friend. The story can be about anything as long as it satisfies the listed conditions.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 3504
Reward: $0.23
Qualifications: Story Telling 30 is not less than 50; Location is one of: GB, IE, NZ, US;

Thank you, I've been working on these off an on today. My brain feels like mush.

Reactions: Pleco

AlphaFemale

Contributor
Reaction score
You could get the qual for these and do them I guess.. .I can't bring myself to really work today.

Title: Tell a Short Story to Your Friend | PANDA
Requester: ROC-NLP-Research [A1EL8PFWP2J7K9] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.85] [Fair: 4.88] [Comm: 4.75] [Fast: 4.85]
Description:
In this task you should tell a short story to your friend. The story can be about anything as long as it satisfies the listed conditions.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 3504
Reward: $0.23
Qualifications: Story Telling 30 is not less than 50; Location is one of: GB, IE, NZ, US;
I can never think of anything to tell a story about

Reactions: Pippa

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thank you, I've been working on these off an on today. My brain feels like mush.
I'm just really happy that I heard back from a computer repair place that they want me to come in and do a casual interview / test ... If it goes well I won't have to mturk full time.. (I'm sure that I'll still do batches and such)

I can never think of anything to tell a story about
Write about suffering because you are unable to think of a story.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
glued to this tennis match

Reactions: Pleco

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm just really happy that I heard back from a computer repair place that they want me to come in and do a casual interview / test ... If it goes well I won't have to mturk full time.. (I'm sure that I'll still do batches and such)
I worked for a computer repair place. It was awesome. Except for my creepy lying dishonest boss. I liked the computers though. Good luck. I was looking for surveys i missed, as I realize this is oldish.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I worked for a computer repair place. It was awesome. Except for my creepy lying dishonest boss. I liked the computers though. Good luck. I was looking for surveys i missed, as I realize this is oldish.
Jaded @Jaded, is that you?

Reactions: Jaded

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score

Write about suffering because you are unable to think of a story.
That's great I hope you get the job. You can still do pretty decent on here even if you work. You'll just have to find what works best for you. I work and also turk, but turk is my extra fun money.

Status
Not open for further replies.