09/10 Season Opener Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score

After the longest drive in traffic ever we are safe in south MS with family... just in time to watch our house get leveled by Irma. Pretty sure we are about to lose everything :( Not sure what to do, this is my first hurricane. This is just surreal...

My house is the dot in the circle in the upper right hand corner. We lived 2 miles from downtown Fort Myers and like a block from the Caloosahatchee river. So many of our neighbors didn't want to evacuate. Please pray for them!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 526

What?

Title: Responda a ocho preguntas de la moraleja in ingles o español | PANDA
Requester: Edward Gibson [AV5ZXNTTPTOV7] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 1.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.56 Generosity
★★★★ 4.76 Fairness
★★★★★ 3.88 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 40 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: La mayoría de personnas no necesitan más que quince minutos para hacer esta tarea. En ingles o español, tiene que leer algunas escenas y manifestar lo que haría en cada situación
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 102
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US
8:30

Reactions: ChristopherASA
Reaction score

After the longest drive in traffic ever we are safe in south MS with family... just in time to watch our house get leveled by Irma. Pretty sure we are about to lose everything :( Not sure what to do, this is my first hurricane. This is just surreal...
You count yourself lucky. Objects can be replaced, lives can't. That sucks though, no doubt, you're just going to have to see what can be salvaged from the situation and what sort of aid is available to you.

Kizka

Non Serviam
Contributor
Reaction score

My house is the dot in the circle in the upper right hand corner. We lived 2 miles from downtown Fort Myers and like a block from the Caloosahatchee river. So many of our neighbors didn't want to evacuate. Please pray for them!
If you need someone to vent to, feel free to PM me. My family lost everything during Andrew, so I have experience with the rollercoaster of emotions that follows that kind of loss. I will say a petition for you and yours tonight. Much love.

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Social decision making survey(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Anthony Evans [A2PB5B34VCHRXY] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.33] [Fast: 4.91] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 63] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $10.72/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.85
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: In this survey, we are interested in people's beliefs about social decision making. This survey consists of two tasks: In the first task, we will ask your opinion about different professions. In the second task, we will tell you about a person and ask you to make some judgments about this person.
Requirements: Exc: [1575783-56814] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7
1:30 min to complete

Reactions: Serial Mom

blackpupjean

Reaction score

I'm so sorry, wishing you the best of luck

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I think the theme of every Texans game this season is going to be first one to 10 points wins. Jax defense playing well but the Texans literally only have one receiver. Yet, they'll still likely win 8-10 games because of the defense

mboone73 @mboone73

Reactions: mboone73

squee

I turk therefore I am
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a Survey About Immigration | PANDA
Requester: Brandon Stewart [A30B5VHLUJWKXR] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.83] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Complete a short (average 5.5 min) academic survey on attitudes towards immigrants.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 70; BrandonStewart 7.16.17 Block Past Workers has not been granted; Location is US;

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone else have to actually open the worker site before their HF starts working? I'm not talking about being logged in but having to actually open the worker page itself before results show up on HF?

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone else have to actually open the worker site before their HF starts working? I'm not talking about being logged in but having to actually open the worker page itself before results show up on HF?
that has been happening to me for the last week and a half or so. no clue why.

Reactions: nopoopwarez

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score

Well, that truly truly truly Sucks the Big One. My heart goes out to you, PhantomCatt @PhantomCatt. Wish there was something I could do to help. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

D

Deleted member 526

? for people doing the nlp's. music band/singers and news companies - are these brands? and are song names and tv shows commercial products?

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
The Beta version is a little different. If I'm using the HC button to "Run HF", HF automatically starts collecting as long as both are open. If HC isn't open, it won't start collecting unless I'm logged in and the Find button is green. Other than logging in though, I haven't had to open the worker page at all.

Reactions: nopoopwarez

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm harboring 2 refugees from New Smyrna until Friday. They haven't rested a moment since getting here. I can't find much about that specific part getting hit by the hurricane. Is there anyone local that knows more?

P.S. I met them playing Guild Wars nearly a decade ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.