09/12 - Meditative Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mypaperheart

I've got a hammer and a heart of glass <3
Reaction score
On the $1.39 Eric DeRosia hit - I opened it, qualified for it, and did it and when I went back to my queue I get the message "I'm sorry, but you are not eligible for this HIT because you have already completed it. (Or, perhaps it was completed by someone else using this same IP address.) Please click the 'Return HIT' button." and can't submit it. -_-

Cruxy

Reaction score
Soooo i dont have anything im working on at the moment so im testing out some new HITs...that i havent done before....

One of them was a customer service call...you basically write a summary of the call.

Its a customer calling a car dealership wanting to know how much it would be to get the "Rack and Pinon" replaced in his car. The girl that answered said "THERES A RAT IN THERE?!?"

He said it again slowly and then she put him on hold and him and everyone around him started laughing hysterically.

That made my day...i dont even care if it gets rejected...that belly busting laugh i got was worth it.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
On the $1.39 Eric DeRosia hit - I opened it, qualified for it, and did it and when I went back to my queue I get the message "I'm sorry, but you are not eligible for this HIT because you have already completed it. (Or, perhaps it was completed by someone else using this same IP address.) Please click the 'Return HIT' button." and can't submit it. -_-
I got that right off :(

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Reactions: phusia and Cody

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yeah, you can't leave the window in some of those that have the screener in frame like that. I've had that happen to me before. :(

Reactions: mypaperheart

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I accepted it and then yelled at Princess Gina Marie @Princess Gina Marie for already doing it on our IP address.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Soooo i dont have anything im working on at the moment so im testing out some new HITs...that i havent done before....

One of them was a customer service call...you basically write a summary of the call.

Its a customer calling a car dealership wanting to know how much it would be to get the "Rack and Pinon" replaced in his car. The girl that answered said "THERES A RAT IN THERE?!?"

He said it again slowly and then she put him on hold and him and everyone around him started laughing hysterically.

That made my day...i dont even care if it gets rejected...that belly busting laugh i got was worth it.
That's awesome. Edit: Cruxy @Cruxy what are those hits? I know I've seen them but never at a time I was able to listen well enough w/ out interruption.

Last edited:

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
I'm sure the TA will post more... I've caught all of them somehow. Doing the Siddharth for 5 bucks. I think I can make my low daily after sleeping in x.x.

Did zoltars post today or are they on break?

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I gotta go now Pandas. Don't let the Red Pandas rule over you.

two things:
thx for bonus for passing test hubpages, won't be doing your hits. rip.

<3 TA Research.

Today's Projected Earnings: $24.00 + Bonuses: $0.56 = $24.56

Reactions: P L A Y E R 9 1
Status
Not open for further replies.