09/12 - TP Thursday!

Should pennies be retired?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score

alk69

Reaction score
Last nite some of yous confused my post about the primate viewed in Santa Fe, TEXAS with Santa Fe, New Mexico. They are world's apart. Believe me. Santa Fe TEXAS is full of [MOD EDIT]. It's just a wide place in the road. Don't go there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
Last nite some of yous confused my post about the primate viewed in Santa Fe, TEXAS with Santa Fe, New Mexico. They are world's apart. Believe me. Santa Fe TEXAS is full of [MOD EDIT]. It's just a wide place in the road. Don't go there.
Oh, my. Join us in the politics tread. (But not in the main thread, please. No politics here)

Last edited:

jan

Reaction score
Title: Survey about work and colleagues | Accept
Requester: Decision Surveys [A3ILWGHZSBY096] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.72] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.94] [Fast=2.62] [Comm=1.52] [Fair=2.56] [Reviews=80] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 10:00
Available: 1
Description: Survey about work and colleagues
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

jan

Reaction score
So, my not-so-little girls birthday is next week. I need suggestions on how to mess with her! Please :). She knows I am getting her a big gift, but does not know it's an ipad. She DOES get my Amazon screen on her devices - so if I put something 'big' in my cart......she'll think that's it.

Any and all suggestions are welcome. She's going to be 17:piggy:

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
So, my not-so-little girls birthday is next week. I need suggestions on how to mess with her! Please :). She knows I am getting her a big gift, but does not know it's an ipad. She DOES get my Amazon screen on her devices - so if I put something 'big' in my cart......she'll think that's it.

Thinking

Reactions: JanetW and jan

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score

Wish I could help but I have no luck with gift giving. Have given my kids a single sock for their birthday every year and they still won't leave the house.:(

angel22_99

Reaction score

I would really make it a BIG gift as in wrap it in several boxes within boxes. It takes time, lots of boxes and wrap, creates a big mess (that you make them clean up), but it's super funny. My son is going to be 18 in December and we want to pull a prank on him that we are forcing him to move out, but not sure how we are going to do this yet (He's still in high school, he's not mentally ready to move out, but probably expects us to pull a prank on him like this because that's the type of parents we are, LOL)

JanetW

working and turking
Contributor
Survey Slayer
Reaction score

That's a tough one because 17 year old girls may teeter on the edge of thinking parents are ridiculous anyway! You could maybe try an expensive, but young vintage character bedding set like Strawberry Shortcake or something she would think you would like. You could also try an expensive bike if she is thinking she is going to start driving practice soon. Good luck!

XWarrior

Reaction score
I would really make it a BIG gift as in wrap it in several boxes within boxes. It takes time, lots of boxes and wrap, creates a big mess (that you make them clean up), but it's super funny. My son is going to be 18 in December and we want to pull a prank on him that we are forcing him to move out, but not sure how we are going to do this yet (He's still in high school, he's not mentally ready to move out, but probably expects us to pull a prank on him like this because that's the type of parents we are, LOL)
I am wondering if "Angel" is a suitable username for you.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Good morning.

Title: Test our iPhone app! | PANDA
Requester: Rory Baker [A3OY3PW6TSIUJ5]
TurkerView: [ N/A ]
Description: Help us test our iPhone app, all you need to do is read the news and answer a short survey.
Duration: 1,440 Min
Reward: $10.00
Qualifications:
  • None
[3X1FWIDHIU6NI95EDSP098EO76IMMB]

femmebritt

Reaction score

JanetW

working and turking
Contributor
Survey Slayer
Reaction score
HIT Time: 24 minutes
Title: Complete tasks and surveys about personality traits and cognitive ability (New Batch) | Accept
Requester: GSTor [A1HBXP8D3QFIN1] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 6.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: No duplicates will be allowed, i you did this assignment before, please don't take it not to be rejected. Two-part tasks aim to disentangle the relationship between cognitive style and personality traits.
Qualifications: Job Function - Marketing, Sales & Business Development EqualTo 1

Reactions: scrmcasey

cassius

Reaction score
The arrogance -
The Ohio State University can't trademark "The." The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office on Wednesday turned down the university's request.
:nonono:

• Wow
Reactions: jan and Kennedy
Status
Not open for further replies.