09/12 - Woylie Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Female beauty enthusiasts in the U.S. and Canada ages 21-35 needed to give feedback on a website | Accept
Requester: Anteroser [A3R7PKMIX4JIWV] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.55] [Pay=5.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.61] [Fast=3.88] [Comm=3.31] [Fair=4.25] [Reviews=50] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=null] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.40
Duration: 7200
Available: 1
Description: We need someone fitting the description (if any) in this HIT title to follow the link to fill out a survey about a website with your thoughts and opinions. Please be verbose in your answers and write as much as you want. The more you write, the more helpful your feedback will be! Please note that very short reviews that are not helpful will be rejected. After taking the survey on the other site, come back here to enter your special code for credit. Thank you!
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Sleep and Success Survey (ONLY CERTAIN RESPONDENTS WILL QUALIFY) | Accept
Requester: Angela Listy [A1M2H0HAEXONBY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.54] [Pay=2.80] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=4.39] [Comm=3.33] [Fair=4.06] [Reviews=304] [ToS=4]
TO2: [Hrly=0.03] [Pen=2.63 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=53%] [Rej=1] [ToS=1] [Brk=8]
Reward: 0.41
Duration: 3600
Description: Answer a survey about sleep and its impact on success.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Female beauty enthusiasts in the U.S. and Canada ages 21-35 needed to give feedback on a website | Accept
Requester: Anteroser [A3R7PKMIX4JIWV] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.55] [Pay=5.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.61] [Fast=3.88] [Comm=3.31] [Fair=4.25] [Reviews=50] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=null] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.40
Duration: 7200
Description: We need someone fitting the description (if any) in this HIT title to follow the link to fill out a survey about a website with your thoughts and opinions. Please be verbose in your answers and write as much as you want. The more you write, the more helpful your feedback will be! Please note that very short reviews that are not helpful will be rejected. After taking the survey on the other site, come back here to enter your special code for credit. Thank you!
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
do they want enthusiasts that are 21-35 or people who are enthusiastic about beautiful 21-35yr old females??

Dark Jade

Reaction score
Anybody complete mccook yet/ How many q does it have? I'm at around 105.
Like 500 all the same exact questions reworded toss that piece of shit back my brain is fried after that terrible pos they call a survey.

Reactions: The Great Bread

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
My campground is officially closed through the weekend. I'm off work the next two days. it was a rollercoaster day being told fifteen different things, but it's settle despite the forecast getting better.

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
mboone73 @mboone73 and anyone else applying for jobs...

All of those mind-numbing problem solving surveys can pay off! :)

I got contacted about a job that I applied to and they had me take the Wonderlic Test. I'd never even heard of it before, but thanks to Mturk I was able to fly through it and I think I got a good score. Hopefully not too good for the position, as lower scores are actually a better fit for some jobs, go figure.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
mboone73 @mboone73 and anyone else applying for jobs...

All of those mind-numbing problem solving surveys can pay off! :)

I got contacted about a job that I applied to and they had me take the Wonderlic Test. I'd never even heard of it before, but thanks to Mturk I was able to fly through it and I think I got a good score. Hopefully not too good for the position, as lower scores are actually a better fit for some jobs, go figure.
I took that for a survey once. I don't remember what I got exactly, but it was on the high end of the scale. I don't say that to brag, I'm more smart ass than anything. And after all, I'm unemployed and turking for a living. And not a good turker.

Reactions: savvy and KillMoles
D

Deleted member 481

Regarding that mccook study, requester said: "The survey was 412 items. Average time to complete for 68 respondents so far is 33 minutes." He's probably got a bunch of Christmas tree results then.

Reactions: C to the J

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
I took that for a survey once. I don't remember what I got exactly, but it was on the high end of the scale. I don't say that to brag, I'm more smart ass than anything. And after all, I'm unemployed and turking for a living. And not a good turker.
You should have a high score if you're an engineer! :) I did some sample tests and ranked around the electronics technician score in this article, which is what I like doing IRL. Haven't seen my actual score for the real test yet but it seemed easier than the samples that I was doing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonderlic_test

Reactions: mboone73

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I finally received the rest of my bonus for that whack-a-number HIT. :wink:

"Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from bfm_res for work related to 3HEA4ZVWVDRNCRPNVJHF84UFX8M55Q.
The value of your bonus is: $7.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
Sorry for the mistake!"

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ah, the divergence between aptitude and ambition. The struggle is real.:p

Dark Jade

Reaction score
Regarding that mccook study, requester said: "The survey was 412 items. Average time to complete for 68 respondents so far is 33 minutes." He's probably got a bunch of Christmas tree results then.
412 items for 4 dollars is so grossly underpaid for full questions it's sickening. It's not like they were single words you had to rate like "interested" "bored" ect ect. And they were literally just the same dumb ass questions reworded. My own fault for doing it I'm not touching his surveys again though unless he bonuses me for that. No wonder requesters get scammed.

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score
You should have a high score if you're an engineer! :) I did some sample tests and ranked around the electronics technician score in this article, which is what I like doing IRL. Haven't seen my actual score for the real test yet but it seemed easier than the samples that I was doing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonderlic_test
Colin Kaepernick scored better than Brady. :bode:

Reactions: C to the J
Status
Not open for further replies.