Not open for further replies.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: General Survey(see requirements in Description) (144536) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: prelytics [A16O1SYA2JV1CJ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.04] [Fast: 4.77] [Comm: 2.57] [Fair: 4.13] [Reviews: 113] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.05
Duration: 40 minutes
Available: 1
Description: This survey is for males between the ages of 13 and 99. There is a SCREENER with quotas before you will be allowed to take the survey. Please note that this is a survey from a 3rd party. You will need to answer qualification questions (SCREENER) to the 3rd party before you qualify for this survey. If you do not qualify you will have to return the hit.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Hunger Charities [4-6 min] | PANDA
Requester: HINL [A372VF8C4PEU98] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.20 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.20 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.97 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 69 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will complete questionnaires and read about charities.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 135
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: hinl_comp has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 50;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

Reactions: ashleymarie

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
What does the label say, supplement facts or nutrition facts?
That's what makes them tough. Sometimes the info is on the package, sometimes they don't have them. I've just been returning them but wanted to see what you guys were doing.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
That's what makes them tough. Sometimes the info is on the package, sometimes they don't have them. I've just been returning them but wanted to see what you guys were doing.
I'm just following the instructions.
Food: All products that contain a "Nutrition Facts" box on the label AND that are a food item. This category includes not ready-to-drink beverages, such as drink mixes or powders. Select this option if you are sure the item is a food despite not being able to view the nutrition facts label. However, if you are unsure and cannot see the label, select "Information Unavailable".

Supplement: All products that contain a "Supplement Facts" box on the label. A supplement is a tablet, capsule, powder, or liquid containing vitamins, minerals, herbs, or other botanical amino acids and is intended to supplement the diet. Select this option if you are sure the item is a supplement despite not being able to view the supplement facts label. However, if you are unsure and cannot see the label, select "Information Unavailable".

Status
Not open for further replies.