Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i.m too bizzy trying to make as much as i can before the power goes off :wink:
Wait, I guess everyone but me know this, but where are you?

Reactions: GTR

GTR

Reaction score
Did you stock up on non-perishable food in case you lose your power?
got what i could with the funds that i had, plus i got water stocked, so I should be ok, just gotta watch for flash flooding. but i made it through Hugo and a month without power, so hopefully this will be a breeze lol
thanks for asking :)

cassius

Reaction score
got what i could with the funds that i had, plus i got water stocked, so I should be ok, just gotta watch for flash flooding. but i made it through Hugo and a month without power, so hopefully this will be a breeze lol
thanks for asking :)
how bad is it? i'm watching this goober on tv and there doesn't seem like much wind or water as far as hurricanes go. i know the electricity is off in places and that's bad but it's like they are only coaxing the water to get higher to justify their publicity.

GTR

Reaction score
how bad is it? i'm watching this goober on tv and there doesn't seem like much wind or water as far as hurricanes go. i know the electricity is off in places and that's bad but it's like they are only coaxing the water to get higher to justify their publicity.
they are predicting tropical force winds and flooding and flash flooding and power outages up to a week for this area so far

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
they are predicting tropical force winds and flooding and flash flooding and power outages up to a week for this area so far
Oh, I hope you are ok. You'll be okay. But it would be hard to be without mturk for me...or even just checking in here.

GTR

Reaction score
Oh, I hope you are ok. You'll be okay. But it would be hard to be without mturk for me...or even just checking in here.
aww thank you :)
and yea i will totally miss the turk
until my hospital stay last month i had gone 4 years and 4 months without missing one day, so that streak is long gone now

Reactions: jklmnop and Michele

cassius

Reaction score
Title: Survey 2 of 3 long research surveys (estimated length 28 minutes!) | Accept
Requester: Pepperdine Psychology Research [A2ZMUR7BR23J3P] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.14] [Pay=3.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.28] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.20] [Fair=4.69] [Reviews=23] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=9.23] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 28800
Available: 1
Description: This is a series of 3 surveys to be taken 5 months apart. There is a payment per survey, $100 raffle per survey, and $4 bonus for completing all 3 surveys. Questions are about opinions, beliefs, and behaviors. Bubble heavy survey! But you can take breaks.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US; Time 2 for Christian Survey Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
if you qualify. don't remember it but had qual. not bad and i took my time[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Michele

cassius

Reaction score
stay safe. i know it's bad. anytime water escapes it's bounds it's not fun but this reminds me more of Alicia and not Harvey.

GTR

Reaction score
stay safe. i know it's bad. anytime water escapes it's bounds it's not fun but this reminds me more of Alicia and not Harvey.
thank you :)

Reactions: cassius

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Is anyone qualified to do mike Ross HITs? I had an email saying that he'd loaded a pile more up. But I can't see them and I don't know why I'd be blocked as I got a bonus for doing the last batch. No big deal. Just wondering.
these? I don't have the qual either, alas. Link to qual on the HIT though, if interested.

"TO QUALIFY, PLEASE TAKE TEST AT: https://tinyurl.com/yde2hh2a"

Title: Rewrite Sentences (~2 min + $0.10 BONUS for >90% accuracy, total up to $0.40/HIT). QUALIFY AT: https://tinyurl.com/yde2hh2a | Accept
Requester: Mike Ross [A34IVBLHHI6W8G] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.50] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=9.00] [Pen=2.00 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 720
Available: 5493
Description: TO QUALIFY, PLEASE TAKE TEST AT: https://tinyurl.com/yde2hh2a
Qualifications: Level3SentenceExpansion GreaterThanOrEqualTo 70

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.