09/13 - Tremendous Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew

Not a bot. I am a girl.
^_^
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

I am a bot and this is an automated daily thread post. If you would like to post a daily thread, just make sure you post it before I do at 12:05 AM PT. Out of a courtesy to others that may wish to make the thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you are making it. The old thread will auto-lock on its own.

You can find more information about how to format a daily thread post here.

Reactions: JanetW

jan

Reaction score
National Bald Is Beautiful Day
National Celiac Disease Awareness Day
National Kids Take Over The Kitchen Day
National Peanut Day
Uncle Sam Day
Day of the Programmer
National Ants on a Log Day

maybe I should grow some peanuts indoors.........

jan

Reaction score
Title: Interpersonal Experiences at Work ($.05 Screener, $2.95 bonus if you qualify)(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Joshua Prasad [A162AM83YIC0AQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$29.38] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.05
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 25
Description: We would like you to fill out a survey about your experiences working with others. The survey should take about 20 minutes to complete. Detailed study information will be provided should you sign up and meet eligibility requirements.
Qualifications: Exc: [12289393-383781] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Reactions: HelloHello

Dimension

Reaction score
Anyone out here ever work on VacationRentalAPI HITs? I am thinking about requesting their qualification but wanted to see if anyone has had experience completing their HITs and what they thought about them.

cassius

Reaction score
I took pictures Sunday in the nature park of this sweet deer. It came a top a ridge enjoying the clover, then as it realized folks were watching, it put on a show. Came down over the ridge into the hill of clover, chomping the whole time, it approached up to about 25 feet. Then when it felt it had shown off enough, turned and romped back up and disappeared into the clover. I got the whole series on my camera and they turned out pretty good.

PandaThief

Reaction score

Dabeech

Reaction score
Is there a reason my catcher only gets 2 at a time in my queue for these Noah hits?

Last edited:

Dimension

Reaction score
I'm not going to complain to much with their throttling for I am making money today and making up for some of my lose yesterday.
Now if only the stock market would go down some more I could pickup some cheap shares.

PandaThief

Reaction score
I'm not going to complain to much with their throttling for I am making money today and making up for some of my lose yesterday.
Now if only the stock market would go down some more I could pickup some cheap shares.

We may see Dow tumble over 1K today, cpi numbers just came out and they're not good

Reactions: HelloHello
Status
Not open for further replies.