09/14 - Blessed on Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mish

Contributor
Reaction score
That's good to know. I guess I'll assume that's his crappy reason since he won't bother to respond to my emails. Is it even worth trying to communicate with this guy now?
I think he usually unblocks after you email him but you'll have to change up the way you answer or he'll just block you again. I quit doing his,never been blocked but wasn't worth the aggravation for me.

Reactions: micky

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
He's well known for blocking. He usually gives the reason of your answers are almost identical or some crap like that.

I got blocked by him.

Reactions: Mish

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
0 ipsoft's because mturk is still broken!

According to my HF, the last hit it found was at 10:10 am. Which is now 54 minutes ago for me.

This is the longest it's been out for me I think.

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
I think he usually unblocks after you email him but you'll have to change up the way you answer or he'll just block you again. I quit doing his,never been blocked but wasn't worth the aggravation for me.
I emailed him three days ago and I'm still blocked. I suppose I can try again. I need numbers, it's the only reason I'm even considering it...but...the trust I had in him being fair and paying no matter what before has kinda disappeared so maybe I'll just let him go.

Reactions: Mish

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Product to Interest Audit (single yes/no per HIT) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - Customer Interests [A225CX8SZ86ADP] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.48] [Fast: 4.70] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 30] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $7.20/hr] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.01
Duration: 5 minutes
Available: 138
Description: Confirm labeling of products with interest (e.g. 'batman', 'sailing' etc). Single yes/no per HIT, average estimated time < 5 seconds.
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is one of: US
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Reactions: Kat8mouse

Heisenberg

Reaction score
i'm eating tri-color rotini. I'm super fancy.

(and tomato sauce cause I spent too much on noodles to get good spaghetti sauce.)
Geez way to rub it in. How do you afford such exquisite noodles. Do you have OCMP qual? Oh I just read the fine print, you compromise. I wish mcdonalds would compromise for this hot date I have this weekend. Bunless Mchickens should cost 70 cents not $1.25. It's either buns for the mcchickens or toilet paper for my ass. Pick one.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
or sometimes a turker has answered for the wrong age category by mistake. He'll block for that
I have a "qual" now for his hits. I can't accept the other hits that are outside of my age group. It looks like he may have finally fixed that issue.

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.