09/14 - Blessed on Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunBacon

Reaction score
Break time...Football is almost on! Thank you for a wonderful day everyone! :)

Today's Projected Earnings: $20.98 + Bonuses: $0.49 = $21.47 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7)
HITsValue
Viewed50$58.66
Submitted21$20.98
Approved21$20.98
Returned20$31.85
BonusesN/A$0.49

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, i've never been one to bitch about unpaid screeners on mturk but when i get one on prolific that is a multi page / full set of demographics, that i have a problem with. I mean, why did i spend so much time filling out all those pre screening questions if a req isn't going to use them.
-Complaining over-

Reaction score
When you get that message, there should be a "Why" link in parenthesis after it. It explicitly states the meaning of it.

If you click on it, this is the information given:
"Why did I receive a message that "There are no HITs in this group available to you at the moment"?
Worker customers can receive this message for a number of possible reasons. This includes:

• There are no more HITs available to Workers for this HIT group.
  • You have accepted each HIT in the group. Each HIT has been submitted, returned, or has expired.
  • All the HITs in the HIT group have been accepted by Workers.
  • The HIT group is experiencing extremely high demand and is not available to new Workers at the moment."
So, in other words, you've nothing to worry about.

with these hits, you may run into a soft cap so return each time you hit the message, accept, return, accept, etc. give it about a dozen times and if you don't get any of the actual hits then you know you've reached a hard cap.
Thank You for your replies. Glad to hear that it is not a block. Some great tips in clicking the bubble for "why?" and trying to figure out if running into a cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.