mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Berkeley Dietvorst for work related to 35JDMRECC49V5IV5SRCAW9LUKUREGI.
The value of your bonus is: $0.04 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

Time to quit.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Berkeley Dietvorst for work related to 35JDMRECC49V5IV5SRCAW9LUKUREGI.
The value of your bonus is: $0.04 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

Time to quit.
Don't spend it all at once

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
So.. my ceiling in my bedroom has been leaking for weeks off and on and it was cracked.. and I moved my TV out of here and everything away from the area so it wouldn't be damaged.. and I was just trying to figure out this (*^@)$) VRAPI and getting nowhere and a section of the ceiling fell in. So I'm still sitting here.. the water smells horrible and I still can't figure out how to find this freaking place. :( :( :( Thankfully, the grossness didn't hit anything (I have a giant cardboard in front of my computer. I'm feeling pretty discouraged, though.. At least none of my possessions are damaged. Le sigh...

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score

RAW Tag Team Champion Dolph Ziggler will be performing with Sarah Tiana at The Comedy Zone in Charlotte, NC on Wednesday, September 26 and The Comedy Zone in Greensboro, NC on Thursday, September 27.

This might be worth a ride into town to check out....

Reactions: GTR and Starslip

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Sprint has a crazy deal going on now for iphones...but it's Sprint.

Reactions: Mr_AvocadoMan

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So.. my ceiling in my bedroom has been leaking for weeks off and on and it was cracked.. and I moved my TV out of here and everything away from the area so it wouldn't be damaged.. and I was just trying to figure out this (*^@)$) VRAPI and getting nowhere and a section of the ceiling fell in. So I'm still sitting here.. the water smells horrible and I still can't figure out how to find this freaking place. :( :( :( Thankfully, the grossness didn't hit anything (I have a giant cardboard in front of my computer. I'm feeling pretty discouraged, though.. At least none of my possessions are damaged. Le sigh...
*ceiling falls in, keeps turking* I hope you check 'strongly agree' when they ask if you're feeling determined

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The best part of my day so was finding out my husband did not know this song, and introducing him to it. No clue how he'd never heard it.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, you're a female. From Earth. So you can handle it tho the situation may be really uncomfortable. And like you said, none of your possessions were damaged. Think how screwed up the day would be if your computer got killed somehow. .................. Relax for a bit. Have some wine. :)

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
*ceiling falls in, keeps turking* I hope you check 'strongly agree' when they ask if you're feeling determined
Omg.. I didn't even think of it that way... The other section might fall and it is closer to my computer and me. I have to workkkkkk. :cry::cry::nailbiting::sour::wtf:

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
The best part of my day so was finding out my husband did not know this song, and introducing him to it. No clue how he'd never heard it.
Oh my goodness, how? how would that happen? And how long have you been married? You might need to interrogate him further to find other songs he doesn't know.

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Well, you're a female. From Earth. So you can handle it tho the situation may be really uncomfortable. And like you said, none of your possessions were damaged. Think how screwed up the day would be if your computer got killed somehow. .................. Relax for a bit. Have some wine. :)
What is this "relax" you are speaking of? Also, I don't drink wine. I figure my body is a barrier along with the cardboard against the other section of ceiling if it comes down before the guy gets here and removes it. Wheeeeeee!

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, how? how would that happen? And how long have you been married? You might need to interrogate him further to find other songs he doesn't know.
We've been together for 6 years, we're both musicians, and love Queen. I have NO IDEA how he'd never heard this song before. I feel like it's used in every documentary about Queen, any time they're mentioned on a show etc. It's nuts. He said "It's an okay song"

You think you know someone... and then this.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
We've been together for 6 years, we're both musicians, and love Queen. I have NO IDEA how he'd never heard this song before. I feel like it's used in every documentary about Queen, any time they're mentioned on a show etc. It's nuts. He said "It's an okay song"

You think you know someone... and then this.
I have a cast iron frying pan you can borrow?

Reactions: Despairagus

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
What is this "relax" you are speaking of? Also, I don't drink wine. I figure my body is a barrier along with the cardboard against the other section of ceiling if it comes down before the guy gets here and removes it. Wheeeeeee!
Never let "Relax" live too far away from you. T'aint good for the soul. :)

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: quick survey , easy pay !!! | Accept
Requester: Kalyan [A3SPKFV62VZBWC] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 180
Available: 1
Description: Survey about distracted driving and to know if other driver is distracted
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Fundraising survey. Only 4-6 minutes. | Accept
Requester: Luke Kachersky [A166RWR2QNFPMP] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.44] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=19] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=16.00] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 900
Description: You will be asked to tell us your opinions about a fundraiser, then tell us a little about yourself. Less than 7 min.; we allow the HIT to take longer so you don't get timed out.
Qualifications: Fundraising Survey NotEqualTo 2; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
'[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Michele

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Someone get the Syfy channel on the phone for me, I got an idea for a movie series.
HurricAliens

Starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

Catch the Wave!

We might be on to something here.

Reactions: C to the J

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Screening survey to qualify for future studies - less than 1 minute | Accept
Requester: WestCX [A24G61K0QRL7G0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.41] [Pay=2.50] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.38] [Fast=3.86] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=3.86] [Reviews=9] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=7.06] [Pen=0.52 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.05
Duration: 3600
Description: Demographic survey to qualify for future studies
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US-CA; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.