09/14 - Mental Awareness Wednesday

We don't have the Suri Code. Here's the thread.

• http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/siddharth-suri.1644/

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/siddharth-suri.1644/

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • Does anyone have the Suri code?

Votes: 62 74.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naturalturker

Reaction score
I did that already and it's still not working. :\
Sometimes you have to restart your browser... or go ahead and restart your whole computer if you haven't already. Give it a nice swift kick in ass. (Happened to me the other week, no scripts loading at all.)
It worked! Thank you soooo much :)

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Forced myself to do those map hits.

Today's Projected Earnings: $71.12 + Bonuses: $0.75 = $71.87
Damnit, I always feel like I do the wrong hits and then I see this shit and it confirms my suspicions! Should have done those pics from above.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
What does an all red color on HS mean? The pay is all green but no TO on anything else.
it's reading TO to you in the way you have programmed in the settings.

Settings --> TO weight.

So, fair =pay > comm > fast

so, if they have a fair of 1, and a pay of 1, but comm and fast of 5, you won't get a good rating from that requester, thus it will be filtered by a higher minimum TO.

Specify weights for TO attributes to place greater importance on certain attributes over others.

The default values, [1, 3, 3, 1], ensure consistency between HIT Scraper and Color Coded Search; recommended values for adjusted coloring are [1, 6, 3.5, 1].

simple
HIT Scraper will use a simple weighted average to determine the overall TO rating and colorize results using that value. Use this setting to make coloring consistent between HIT Scraper and Color Coded Search.
adjusted
HIT Scraper will calculate a Bayesian adjusted average based on confidence of the TO rating to colorize results. Confidence is proportional to the number of reviews.

Last edited:
Reactions: <Gucci> and Pippa

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
it's reading TO to you in the way you have programmed in the settings.

Settings --> TO weight.

So, fair =pay > comm > fast

so, if they have a fair of 1, and a pay of 1, but comm and fast of 5, you won't get a good rating from that requester, thus it will be filtered by a higher minimum TO.

Specify weights for TO attributes to place greater importance on certain attributes over others.

The default values, [1, 3, 3, 1], ensure consistency between HIT Scraper and Color Coded Search; recommended values for adjusted coloring are [1, 6, 3.5, 1].

simple
HIT Scraper will use a simple weighted average to determine the overall TO rating and colorize results using that value. Use this setting to make coloring consistent between HIT Scraper and Color Coded Search.
adjusted
HIT Scraper will calculate a Bayesian adjusted average based on confidence of the TO rating to colorize results. Confidence is proportional to the number of reviews.
na this requesters TO's are :onfire:

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I was building a futon/bed and proud of how well it was going because I was following all the instructions. Once I finished putting it together, I go to bend it and realize I had put the hinges the wrong way and now I gotta take it apart.

The way this Wednesday is going, I bet when I go to have a drink of water my face is gonna catch on fire.

Last edited:

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was building a futon/bed and proud of well it was going because I was following all the instructions. Once I finished putting it together, I go to bend it and realize I had put the hinges the wrong way and now I gotta take it apart.

The way this Wednesday is going, I bet when I go to have a drink of water my face is gonna catch on fire.
pic please

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was building a futon/bed and proud of well it was going because I was following all the instructions. Once I finished putting it together, I go to bend it and realize I had put the hinges the wrong way and now I gotta take it apart.

pic please
or it didn't happen.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone have a general idea of what the most posts in a single daily hit thread was?

Reactions: Serial Mom

Panda

She has a medical degree. In fashion. From France!
Contributor
Reaction score

pic please
pic of the futon after realizing it was the wrong way OR a pic of your face after realizing it was the wrong way. either works

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score

funny you should mention hinges....because I had to deal with a woman who was becoming unhinged today. It's hard for me to be confrontational.

Anyways, cheer up buttercup. I hope your evening gets much better.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
pic of the futon after realizing it was the wrong way OR a pic of your face after realizing it was the wrong way. either works
savage as hell

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know how I quoted my own post with a quote of plecos post.

Ah well, It's expected

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Sure you guys I'll totally take pictures for you. Btw only people with a specific code can view the pics but you can also get the code from other turkers. Good luck.
Hey pleco you know you're may favorite guy on this forum right?

code pls?

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm scared to ask

Status
Not open for further replies.