09/14 - Mental Awareness Wednesday

We don't have the Suri Code. Here's the thread.

• http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/siddharth-suri.1644/

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/siddharth-suri.1644/

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • Does anyone have the Suri code?

Votes: 62 74.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
Will you get a reject if you can't mark anything for the 15 maps on those picsfromabove hits? I swear most of the maps were just plain hills.
No, at least I haven't in years (when they were Nate Ricklin) from these hits. We are scanning every square mile of country, so go for it.

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
What's the deal with the requester "Project Mturk" again? I forget.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I got rejected for getting too many wrong :rain: Awesome.
I'm sorry that is just wrong! That sucks. I thought I had mine rejected, bc something was, but it was for something else, somehow I ended up submitting a $3.00 brainstorming survey I could have sworn returned. I intended to. I didn't do it because i was out of time, even had the guy email me about leaving the session, which i thought was weird, though I hand't realized I'd submitted it. I really frustrate myself sometimes. Anyway sorry im rambling, I really don't get how they can reject you for that.

Azazael

Reaction score
Will you get a reject if you can't mark anything for the 15 maps on those picsfromabove hits? I swear most of the maps were just plain hills.
nope, used to be that many of the hits were over water and you would be lucky (or unlucky, however you view it) to mark 1 item in 100+ map views

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
William O'Sheas broken for anyone else?

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sorry that is just wrong! That sucks. I thought I had mine rejected, bc something was, but it was for something else, somehow I ended up submitting a $3.00 brainstorming survey I could have sworn returned. I intended to. I didn't do it because i was out of time, even had the guy email me about leaving the session, which i thought was weird, though I hand't realized I'd submitted it. I really frustrate myself sometimes. Anyway sorry im rambling, I really don't get how they can reject you for that.
Eh. I shouldn't have taken it in the first place. I have virtually no depth perception, so when I started I knew I was doing a terrible job, and I just got frustrated and went through looking and guessing, looking and guessing. I sent them a message after to explain why I probably finished faster than I should have, and why my score was gonna suck in general.
I couldn't give them what they were looking for, so... :shrug: it is what it is.

D Love

Reaction score
Food, Coffee, and Pink FLoyd / Grateful Dead / Led Zeppelin is my cure all.

Azazael

Reaction score
are these loading slow for you??? Suddenly there taken forever to load up.
amazon is throttling them, i can tell cause im actually beating my queue on submitting vs refilling

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.