Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Decision game WSG (average bonus of $5.00) | PANDA
Requester: Yale Institute for Network Science [A2CGQ5942WIRAV] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.34] [Fair: 4.92] [Comm: 4.21] [Fast: 4.90]
Description:
Perform a decision making task with other Mechanical Turk workers. Bonuses are awarded based on performance. The task will take 40-60 minutes. If you accept this HIT you will have to fully participate in the task in order to get paid. Note that this game requires several workers at the same time and if we are unable to recruit the required number of players the game will be cancelled and rescheduled for another time.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: None

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Learn about Events | PANDA
Requester: STS Lab [A3UBQTCR2B8RJN] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.60] [Fair: 4.35] [Comm: 1.80] [Fast: 4.47]
Description:
Watch animations and identify the common vs rare events , then answer questions about what you've learned. The task is attentionally demanding and challenging, but there is a performance bonus of up to $3. The task takes ~1hr.
Time: 4 hours
HITs Available: 8
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Has Done Task has not been granted; Location is US;
Read TO

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I made myself a fried egg, cheese and ham sandwich. If this doesn't cure my hangover, I'm never drinking again until a day or two from now.
I was just going to ask why you were being so quiet. We have to stick together, for the sake of the capybaras.

Reactions: Pleco

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Personality Assessment Survey(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Laura A. King [A1LBWICXYG4SXB] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.94] [Fair: 4.17] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.17]
Description:
This HIT contains a psychological survey that will take about 20 minutes to complete.
Time: 1 hour 29 minutes
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Exc: [-169745447-21234] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;
15 minutes. Only do this if you are desperate

Reactions: Pleco

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Is anyone working today?
It is so quiet in here

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
But, do you ever work?
sometimes, I'll get a wild hair up my ass and decide to make the grand kids some edumucation money, but lately I've just been transfering investment money over and just taking it easy

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
I'm at a dilemma here,

There's someone I want to get a birthday gift for, but the problem is they're the type of person who basically has everything. I mean, they don't but you get what I mean. What I would like to surprise them with would take me a while to save for so that's out until further notice. I still really want to get them something. Other than just cash. Which is great, but impersonal I think?

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone working today?
It is so quiet in here
You're working. You're awesome. I told that new person to keep a bead on you earlier. What did you used to do before Turk? Like Homeland Security or something, CIA. I'm playing with you, but where does your self discipline come from?

Califin

Sit vis vobiscum.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm at a dilemma here,

There's someone I want to get a birthday gift for, but the problem is they're the type of person who basically has everything. I mean, they don't but you get what I mean. What I would like to surprise them with would take me a while to save for so that's out until further notice. I still really want to get them something. Other than just cash. Which is great, but impersonal I think?
https://www.countryarcher.com/index.html

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm at a dilemma here,

I do gift cards, for 2 reasons. 1. It helps me meet minimum spends on churnable CC's. 2. add a card to it with some fancy hallmark words and it becomes more personable

Reactions: T. Leela

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm at a dilemma here,

Tickets for something, or a game that he she doesn't have. Other than that, just make a really exceptional dinner for them.

Reactions: Onyxbird

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Experiences of Modern Work(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Brianna Caza [A1K9JBDW1VLDP4] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Getting stories of work in modern times
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Masters has been granted;Exc: [22152-21563] has not been granted;Location is one of: AU, CA, NZ, US;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 92
5 mins. writing

jnalleyne

Reaction score
Zoltars better be posting all next week to make up for these last dull days.

Status
Not open for further replies.