Status
Not open for further replies.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Thanks! Are you still teaching?

Binxybaby @Binxybaby and B @Beak - Thanks! I'm an early bird so I feel like this is perfect for me LOL
Nope, I couldn't do the early hours, I only taught 3 mock classes after that I decided it wasn't for me. It was fun making my own intro video and adding special effects.

Diviana

Reaction score
Title: Aspirational Constitutions | Accept
Requester: ETH DeSciL [A13FVLMLUTH7ND] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$24.25] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.52] [Fast=4.90] [Comm=4.65] [Fair=4.93] [Reviews=377] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=0.00] [Pen=0.44] [Res=0.50] [Rec=88] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: The purpose of this study is to understand how people make decisions in particular situations. Participants will complete decision making tasks and answer survey questions.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Descil-E-3F521A88 DoesNotExist ; Location In US
HIT Time: 3:00

Reactions: coffeeowl

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
NEW THREAD- MTC Hot or Not

jk :ROFL:
I was bored at work and recently cruised through the thread that had everyone's pics in it. Most of the people weren't active anymore. Sadly, many of the ones that were didn't have the pics on there anymore! But it was interesting. I'd post my pic on it, but I'd have to have an imgur account AND my pic is in my avatar. But if the rest of you could kindly post to that thread ny nibshit self would appreciate it :)

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I was bored at work and recently cruised through the thread that had everyone's pics in it. Most of the people weren't active anymore. Sadly, many of the ones that were didn't have the pics on there anymore! But it was interesting. I'd post my pic on it, but I'd have to have an imgur account AND my pic is in my avatar. But if the rest of you could kindly post to that thread ny nibshit self would appreciate it :)
I'll die before I post an un-edited/un-filtered picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.