09/17 - Tasteful Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringgold

I Just "think" I know Turking!
Contributor
Reaction score
TS Francine wreaked mayhem on my mountain. Everything is solar with grid back up, but grid is still down, just here. So solar was so covered with limbs and leaves, leaves baked on, it took a few days to remove the crap and then scrub the panels. I have internet using my phones hotspot but I can`t turk AND I looked at my Mturk on my phone this evening and found Mass rejections from HUMACI and their response is that THEIR system is flawed and it`s THEIR fault but we just have to accept it, I`m a requester too, it`s EASY to fix rejections. People say Mturk is dying, it`s because some requester`s just don`t care!

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: A Four-Minute Study(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Simon [AA4GPNO96I8IE]
TurkerView: [ $9.22 / hour ]
Description: You have been invited to participate in a 4-minute research study. Please do NOT use mobile devices (phone, tablet, etc.) for this study, or you will be automatically disqualified. Please do NOT enter the survey more than once, or you will be disqualified for payment. You MUST pass the eligibility, attention, comprehension, and/or bot check to proceed to the actual study and earn your reward, so please read the instructions carefully. Thank you!
Duration: 30 Min
Available: 33
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [452510-451921] DoesNotExist
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • islfvr8491 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Location In CA, US
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[33PEMSEYYI23MIQ7FS5S4P4XC7Q2E1]

Reactions: Willie_Cat

HelloHello

Reaction score
Cheap Cheeseburgers tomorrow, Wednesday Sept 18

McDonald's National Cheeseburger Day deal
In the McDonald’s app, you can find a deal for 50-cent Double Cheeseburgers on Wednesday.

Burger King week of deals includes National Cheeseburger Day
Members of the fast food chain's Royal Perks freeloyaltyprogram can get a free cheeseburger with a purchase of $1 or more on Wednesday. Burger King has more deals throughout the week.

Wendy's 1-cent bacon cheeseburger deal
Download the Wendy's app to get a deal for 1-cent Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger with any purchase Wednesday to Sunday (app download and account registration required).

Dairy Queen free double Original Cheeseburger Signature Stackburger with purchase
From Wednesday to Sunday, Dairy Queen is offering customers a free double Original Cheeseburger Signature Stackburger with an app or online order of $1 or more.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/food/2024/09/17/national-cheeseburger-day-2024-deals-mcdonalds-wendys/75176862007/

Reactions: Blakkat
Status
Not open for further replies.