09/18 - Marred by Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
What's the optimal blood pressure reading? I got mines checked today and it was 95/60. She said it was a little low but as long as it doesn't cause me dizziness it's no problem.
That is low. Optimal is 120/80 for most people.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
What's the optimal blood pressure reading? I got mines checked today and it was 95/60. She said it was a little low but as long as it doesn't cause me dizziness it's no problem.
There are many extenuating factors as to what each individual's "normal" B/P range should be ... I would check with your PCP to ask what is 'normal' for you.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
just got an email from this requester saying that my work was "blocked" and i need to redo the task. i basically responded and said that sounds like a you problem so not unless you compensate me again.
Was it already approved? :eek: I am always afraid to message requesters with criticism before a hit is approved...

Heisenberg

Reaction score
120/80 is average.
make sure your electrolytes are on point.
My electrolytes have to be good, I normally eat at least 2-3 bananas a day and plenty of starchy tubers and greens which have lot's of electrolytes/vitamins/minerals. 120/80 is normal? That seems high compared to my number but I don't know much about blood pressure. I might start monitoring it.

Reactions: Cara

Kizka

Non Serviam
Contributor
Reaction score
Are you on any medications? Some will cause a lower blood pressure.

Reactions: Heisenberg

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
PROLIFIC STUDY
Title:
impressions
Hosted by : Samuel Franssens
Reward : £ 0.30
Avg. Reward Per Hour :
£6/hr
Available Places : 20/250
Maximum Allowed Time : 15mins
Avg. Completion Time : 3mins

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
An almost demonic [first word that came to mind] lack of respect for your work and you. The nits.
probably the correct word lol since i am betting that he is talking about his wife/girlfriend and not a mturk requester :)

Reactions: ChristopherASA

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My electrolytes have to be good, I normally eat at least 2-3 bananas a day and plenty of starchy tubers and greens which have lot's of electrolytes/vitamins/minerals. 120/80 is normal? That seems high compared to my number but I don't know much about blood pressure. I might start monitoring it.
from bloodpressureuk.org:

Is low blood pressure dangerous?
Usually, having low blood pressure is not a cause for concern. However, sometimes your blood pressure can drop to a point where you may feel faint or dizzy.
If you find that your blood pressure is suddenly much lower than usual, there may be a reason for this. Speak to your doctor or nurse.
How is low blood pressure treated?
Most people with low blood pressure will not need treatment.
If your doctor or nurse feels that you would benefit from treatment, they will often try to find a cause for your low blood pressure. If they can find the cause, they should be able to decide on the most appropriate treatment for you.
i have a naturally low blood pressure and I've never had problems because of it. I wouldn't be worried about it unless you start having dizzy spells.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm just waiting on those virals to drop. They're bound to drop any minute now I'm sure of it. Believe me.
Gosh I miss them :( No wonder they bounced though... 6 minutes after they dropped you could see posts of " 168 cap "

Reactions: TurkingMaster

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Was it already approved? :eek: I am always afraid to message requesters with criticism before a hit is approved...
no, it hasn't approved yet. i'm not re-doing the assignment unless they pay me again. i did it once already. not my problem TBH.

Reactions: Sondi and turkLion

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
95/60 is kind of low for most people,but if it's your normal range then it may be okay (who checked you?). My normal is 105/80. It would be more accurate to say <120/80 is normal, <90/60 is hypotension, >140/90 is hypertension (or >130/80 depending on guidelines :) ).

Reactions: SweetiePuff

Heisenberg

Reaction score

turkLion

Contributor
Reaction score
just got an email from this requester saying that my work was "blocked" and i need to redo the task. i basically responded and said that sounds like a you problem so not unless you compensate me again.
I gave him a burner email b/c he asked for name (TOS violation). I thought they just set up the site that way. He better pay us too.

Status
Not open for further replies.