09/18 - Schrodinger's Cat Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 526

Title: Study Investigating Responses to Inequality and Minority Groups in the United States | PANDA
Requester: Winnifred Louis [A29TQOHZUJ99NT] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.71 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.57 Generosity
★★★★ 4.94 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 38 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Complete a survey about your social attitudes, beliefs, and behaviors regarding gender and sexual minority groups. You will be paid $0.05 for screening, then an extra $4.00 (paid as Bonus) if selected to continue with the whole survey (~30 minutes)
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US
$4 bonus. Less than 10 minutes.
10 min at most

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
That's why I get succulents, I love how they look, they're perfect for the weather in California and they're almost impossible to kill. If you forget to water them for a couple of weeks they just shrivel up a bit and then they're fine when you water them again.
Are those hen and chick plants succulents? I don't know why but I love those. I never know where to get them.

Brocktoon

Hey man, you fuckin' know Belvedere?
Reaction score
Hope you all had a better weekend than I did. My great-aunt died about as unexpectedly as I suppose a 95 year-old can. I had to break the news to each of my parents. That was a lot of fun. And today I've been fighting with my laptop's audio and with Panda Crazy, which wouldn't load past the loading settings box during one of the 20 times I rebooted my laptop, and of course I didn't back up my Pandas. I guess there's no way to find Group IDs without having to wait for them to pop up on HIT Monitor or Scraper again.

All I wanted to do was geek up PC and make the alarms game show sound effects....

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
Are those hen and chick plants succulents? I don't know why but I love those. I never know where to get them.
Yes, they are succulents and they are pretty popular. I can barely find them here at the nurseries.

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
Hope you all had a better weekend than I did. My great-aunt died about as unexpectedly as I suppose a 95 year-old can. I had to break the news to each of my parents. That was a lot of fun. And today I've been fighting with my laptop's audio and with Panda Crazy, which wouldn't load past the loading settings box during one of the 20 times I rebooted my laptop, and of course I didn't back up my Pandas. I guess there's no way to find Group IDs without having to wait for them to pop up on HIT Monitor or Scraper again.

All I wanted to do was geek up PC and make the alarms game show sound effects....

I'm sorry to hear about your great-aunt. Warm thoughts in your direction. :greenheart:

Reactions: Brocktoon

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score

Sorry you had such a bad day. Maybe we can help with some of the panda's at least.

buga kingz

drama queen
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

Best wishes to you and your family, sir.

Cass

Happy Turker
Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with panda crazy? I had to reinstall it because it wouldn't load and now it wont import my pandas.. :arghh:

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Reactions: Cass and catnapped

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: An Interview with an Avatar about Sensitive Topics and a Post Survey | PANDA
Requester: Matthew Pickard [APYDDUJQ2LBV0] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.33] [Fast: 1.00]
Description:
You will NEED A WEBCAM and to INSTALL SOFTWARE to complete. You will be interviewed by an avatar about sensitive topics (5 minutes) and complete a 15-minute survey.. Your responses will be anonymous, kept confidential, and used only for research purposes.
Time: 40 minutes
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $1.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 80; Location is US;

Shigeo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Title: An Interview with an Avatar about Sensitive Topics and a Post Survey | PANDA
Requester: Matthew Pickard [APYDDUJQ2LBV0] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.33] [Fast: 1.00]
Description:
You will NEED A WEBCAM and to INSTALL SOFTWARE to complete. You will be interviewed by an avatar about sensitive topics (5 minutes) and complete a 15-minute survey.. Your responses will be anonymous, kept confidential, and used only for research purposes.
Time: 40 minutes
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $1.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 80; Location is US;
sigh... weekends.... *grabs* .. *puts pants on*

Status
Not open for further replies.