09/19 - Tornadic Thursday!

Is MTurk your main source of income or is it supplemental?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: DareAngel3

ChrisTurk

Reaction score
Yeah I'm super bummed! Their Turkerview has really great reviews and NO rejections reported, until now at least (B/c I sure reported it)

Man that makes my total rejections to 9. Not gonna kill me but really bums me out.
Sorry, not laughing at the rejection itself (that sucks), but the way you worded the TV part made me giggle so I had to rate it :hilarious:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Sorry, not laughing at the rejection itself (that sucks), but the way you worded the TV part made me giggle so I had to rate it :hilarious:
I've gotta say I really appreciated the ability to go back to yesterday on the thingy and find the hit to report it!!

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I hope you don't loan them money! My mom is always impressed how much I make on mturk. I signed her up for it a few years ago and she made like $5 and gave up.
My mommy is like the only IRL person who doesn't think I'm "not working" and is amazing at how quickly my nickles add up- when I can catch them. Yay for moms.

Binxybaby

Reaction score
My fiance calls me the Queen of Side Jobs because I always have all these different things going on. When I was on Maternity leave I was still getting $300-$400/month from Appen. That really helped because otherwise I was getting nothing. I find extra ways to make money because I have to. I appreciate the heck out of all of you on here because you show up and you make it work every day!

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
You are receiving this email because a requester has granted you the following qualification:

Qualification: Picture Matching Participant
Requester: Brandon Waldon
Qualification Value: 100

I have no clue what this is for or what it means, but I'll assume it's useless for me. :feelsdead:

Beak

Reaction score
Looks like I picked a good day to sleep till noon. It's been DEAD for me this week. I'm pretty casual about all this but even still it's been as bad as I've seen.

ChrisTurk

Reaction score
Anybody else having trouble getting TurkPrime HITS to submit?
TurkPrime is working on re-branding themselves & a lot of that is gonna come w/ transitioning everything over to new domains/servers. Probably expect issues for the next few days at minimum. Similar to www=>worker transition for Amazon but maybe w/ more forgiveness since it's without all the knowledge/expertise of AWS employees lol :(

https://twitter.com/CloudResearch_1/status/1173963566677811200

HelloHello

Reaction score
Caught the $2 SoundBox and qualified and got a warning that the file could damage my computer so I threw it back. Gosh, never got a warning before on their hits!?

• Wow
Reactions: Despairagus

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Caught the $2 SoundBox and qualified and got a warning that the file could damage my computer so I threw it back. Gosh, never got a warning before on their hits!?
They always give that warning, it's just installing their software so you can take their survey...disliked it, but it pays when it's done.

Reactions: Despairagus
Status
Not open for further replies.