09/21 - Wake Me Up on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benetnasch

Lurking Dust Speck
Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning folks! A lot of HIT's are going up. Please make sure to read directions. If I had to reject people for not following rejections last week when I ran the qualification survey for 1000, I would have had to reject 50%.

On another note, I need some dedicated people who WANT to and are willing to work on a HIT for an hour to an hour and a half. I am not going to tell you it is a fun task, but it isn't horrible either. You have to be honest and willing to provide feedback either good or bad. Any takers?
I'm interested.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Good morning folks! A lot of HIT's are going up. Please make sure to read directions. If I had to reject people for not following rejections last week when I ran the qualification survey for 1000, I would have had to reject 50%.

On another note, I need some dedicated people who WANT to and are willing to work on a HIT for an hour to an hour and a half. I am not going to tell you it is a fun task, but it isn't horrible either. You have to be honest and willing to provide feedback either good or bad. Any takers?
ME!

mrsbc08

Contributor
Reaction score

I will!

Manda

Reaction score

i will

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score

Yes!

nana

Contributor
Reaction score

I would love to!

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Sure!

Bokamo

Reaction score

I'm in!

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score

I am, sent you a pm with my worker id

Reactions: Squatty

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

yes please

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I'd be willing to check it out.

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score

I will.

chuchotant

I made that batch faaamous
Reaction score

Yes
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Devil_Dawg and Liz

mordea

Master of a Couple Things
Contributor
Reaction score
Just do the thing. Easy peasy.
:p

Code:
1::
Send, {Click 700,370}
Click 2
Send, ^c
Send, {Click 1135, 55}
Send, bn ^v
Send, {Enter}
MouseMove 200, 280
return
That's what I use, but it's obviously tailored to my specific coordinates. It'll copy the link text and send it over. Alternatively you can use something like MouseClickDrag, Left, 700, 370, 1135, 55 instead of Click to drag the link rather than copy and paste it. The first coordinate is the left window's link and the second is the right window's address bar. You can use AHK's Window Spy to figure out the right coordinates for you. There are more involved ways of doing this with window titles, controlclick and such, but this is nice and simple.

Last edited:

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score

I'm interested as well, sent a pm

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
:beercheers:

Title: Study on the Brand Names of Beer(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.40] [Fair: 4.84] [Comm: 4.59] [Fast: 4.90]
Description:
We intend to examine the perception of the brand names in the context of SWEET versus BITTER Beers. You will be asked to hear a brand name and you will then rate- how sweet or bitter do you think a beer of that brand name can be? The study will take approximately 20- 30 minutes to complete. This study has to be completed ONLY ON A COMPUTER and you will need a HEADPHONE AND A MICROPHONE to participate in it. WE WILL RECORD YOUR VOICE AS WELL AS THE RATING RESPONSE (More detailed instructions are provided in the study). PLEASE PARTICIPATE ONLY IF YOU ARE A REGULAR BEER DRINKER AND PLEASE ATTEMPT THE STUDY ON A COMPUTER ONLY, WITH A FUNCTIONAL HEADPHONE, AND A MICROPHONE.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; TP Panel: 1217719246 W37 is not less than 100; Exc: [22238-21649] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;

Reactions: <Gucci>

Alessa

Contributor
Reaction score

Yes please

Status
Not open for further replies.