09/22 - Frida Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Rate the skill of a surgeon shown on a video clip | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: C-SATS, Inc [A15ZSKX8TUCGEU] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.10] [Fast: 4.62] [Comm: 4.00] [Fair: 4.19] [Reviews: 88] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Reward:
$0.77
Duration: 45 minutes
Available: 1
Description: This is a research study where you watch a video clip of a surgical procedure (no patient or surgeon identification is shown) and rate the skill level of the surgeon. (undefined)
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; C-SATS Block DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Zacharias

Experiencing Flim Flam Withdrawal
Contributor
Reaction score
My husband lost his 5s qual like 3 months ago. Never got it back. They never even responded to him. :thumbdown:
I lost mine after doing about 5 of their hits. I think I went too fast on them but I only learned about that stipulation a few months later. Either that or I really didn't know how to categorize.

Reactions: Deleted member 526

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Reward:
$0.88
Available: 4
Description: This is a research study where you watch a video clip of a surgical procedure (no patient or surgeon identification is shown) and rate the skill level of the surgeon. (undefined)
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; C-SATS Block DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
TO 2:
Reward:
$0.56
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; C-SATS Block has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Stacy B

Contributor
Reaction score
TO 2:
Reward:
$0.97
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; C-SATS Block has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Stacy B

Contributor
Reaction score
TO 2:
Reward:
$0.58

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
I lost mine after doing about 5 of their hits. I think I went too fast on them but I only learned about that stipulation a few months later. Either that or I really didn't know how to categorize.
He pretty much only did those. He hasn't touched his account since then.

Reactions: Kerek

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Psychology Study for Spanish-English Bilinguals (~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: vuwraplab [A3FJEQPP4PREE7] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.50] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $3.63
Available: 1
Description: First, you will complete a short language background survey. Then, you will select pictures based on the sound that you hear. Must be Spanish-English bilingual. Must be wearing headphones. Must be using a computer (no phones).
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1625642605-58115] DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US;

jjquadjj

Reaction score
worked for me
In need of serious help here:
Code:
// ==UserScript==
// @name         john doe
// @version      1.0
// @description  autoselect
// @author       SarahAshlee90
// @include     https://www.google.com/*
// @grant        none
// @require     https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.1.1.min.js

// ==/UserScript==

$('input[value="PLAYABLE"]').eq(0).click();
$('input[value="NOT_SENSITIVE"]').eq(0).click();
$('input[value="NOT_SENSITIVE"]').eq(1).click();
YOOOO SARAH MWAAAH! Love youuuuu. So you know advanced coding? This is so fucking amazing. THANK FUCKING YOU

JBrown5886

Reaction score
My husband lost his 5s qual like 3 months ago. Never got it back. They never even responded to him. :thumbdown:
Yikes! Don't kill my small amount of hope. For the amount of money I made off of them I may have to drive to workfusion and beg in person.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I did. Lowered to an 80. Ugh.. I sent them a polite email begging for leniency, we will see if I get lucky.
:eek:

<rushes to check qual> :phew:

But some of them are subjective as all heck. Like, "Yeah, I would not be surprised to find it in this category, or that one, too."

And has anyone ever had over a 90 on the qual? If not, there's only one step down to not being qualled. Which makes me nervous every time I do 5s. I wouldn't be surprised if I lost mine, even though I research over half the products online before categorizing.

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
In need of serious help here:

YOOOO SARAH MWAAAH! Love youuuuu. So you know advanced coding? This is so fucking amazing. THANK FUCKING YOU
Thx, love u 2

Not sure I'd use the term advanced coding, but I'm pretty good at copy/pasting the same few lines of code over and over in pretty much all my scripts.

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
:eek:

<rushes to check qual> :phew:

But some of them are subjective as all heck. Like, "Yeah, I would not be surprised to find it in this category, or that one, too."

And has anyone ever had over a 90 on the qual? If not, there's only one step down to not being qualled. Which makes me nervous every time I do 5s. I wouldn't be surprised if I lost mine, even though I research over half the products online before categorizing.
I think you'll be fine. sounds like too many careless errors

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
Yikes! Don't kill my small amount of hope. For the amount of money I made off of them I may have to drive to workfusion and beg in person.
Shit, I'm sorry. That's not what I was trying to do. I was just reminded that he lost it and went to look and see if he ever got it back.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
I did. Lowered to an 80. Ugh.. I sent them a polite email begging for leniency, we will see if I get lucky.
Do any of you guys know why they pulled your quals? Did you miscategorize or go too quickly on the .04 ones? It would be helpful for the rest of us to know. That is assuming you dont mind sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.