09/22 - Frida Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So after all the support and love I received yesterday, I wanted to share this picture of the birthday girl (92 years old today!). It was a good day, so we actually got her out into the living room where we had a little party. I haven't seen her smile like this in a while. Feeling really grateful that I get to spend another birthday with her. :love:

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: <Gucci> and kryss

chuchotant

I made that batch faaamous
Reaction score
Title: Find bugs in Chrome Browser Extensions | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Toni Ruch [ASKI1AR20Y40S] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Reward: $5.00
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Description: Find and report any bugs in the a Chrome Browser Extensions which protects your from malicious websites.
Requirements: None;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7
You know, I thought this was a bug game. Thought I was gonna find bugs for bonus money, but instead this hit was computer-y. Still easy doe.

A.Lem

Reaction score
So after all the support and love I received yesterday, I wanted to share this picture of the birthday girl (92 years old today!). It was a good day, so we actually got her out into the living room where we had a little party. I haven't seen her smile like this in a while. Feeling really grateful that I get to spend another birthday with her. :love:
Ok let's try this again lol Happy birthday to her! I think my brain is fried after all these John Doe hits lol

chuchotant

I made that batch faaamous
Reaction score
chuchotant puts on c-sats panda out of desperation.

(not gonna try to figure out how to do this statement the right way and with colors. Just gonna talk about myself in third person like a weirdo).

A.Lem

Reaction score
what's the panda for those so I have it for later? hehe :) Please and thank you
chuchotant puts on c-sats panda out of desperation.

(not gonna try to figure out how to do this statement the right way and with colors. Just gonna talk about myself in third person like a weirdo).

Reactions: <Gucci>

GlobalWorkForge

Requester
Reaction score
Okay MTurk Crowd, here's what I'm doing. I'm using unique turker to prevent retakes. It's for this qual test only, it won't block you out of anything else.

I'm publishing a small qual batch right now, so you can grab the panda. I'll re-publish the batch several times over the next 5 minutes so you can catch the panda.

Generally only about 30% pass the test. If you don't get the qual - sorry.

Tip: Pay attention to very small actions by the driver.

Also, even though the instructions refer to "as if you were teaching someone to drive" in reality the driver in these videos is a maniac

Status
Not open for further replies.