09/22 - Frida Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Well good night everyone, going to play broken @ss project cars 2 for a bit then get some sleep so I can be back here at 9 am :)

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: *START IMMEDIATELY* Decision Making Task (Average extra bonus $3.00)*START IMMEDIATELY* | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: NLab_amt [A3M0P0Q0RP7565] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 1.75] [Fast: 2.75] [Comm: 2.00] [Fair: 3.00] [Reviews: 11] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $3.00
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: This task involves working with other Mechanical Turk workers. Please do not queue the HIT. You have to START IMMEDIATELY. It requires your complete attention for 50-70 minutes. If we are UNABLE to recruit the required number of players for HIT we will ask you to return the HIT , the game will be rescheduled for another time. The bonus is based on the decisions made in the game.
Requirements: None;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7
Anyone doing this with me?
I figured I'd give it a try
This is bullshit, the reviews don't lie...no one joins you and it tells you to return it

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Gucci is a 3 pound chihuahua....
A tiny dog might work too...
:gucci:
I wanna see the tiny puppy in like a bowl or something silly.

/me waits patiently

Reactions: <Gucci>

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone here have an S8+? I have an opportunity to get one for cheap from a friend but the size of the screen makes me think it'd break rather easily.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Mish

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone here have an S8+? I have an opportunity to get one for cheap from a friend but the size of the screen makes me think it'd break rather easily.
I was going to order one and when I was looking around online about pros and cons there are a lot of sites that say the screen is very fragile. Do a google search and see what you think

but I also ALWAYS use a Otterbox case and have never had a problem with any of my screens *knock on wood*

Last edited:

charlie

Reaction score
I was going to order one and when I was looking around online about pros and cons there are a lot of sites that say the screen is very fragile. Do a google search and see what you think

but I also ALWAYS use a Otterbox case and have never had a problem with any of my screens *knock on wood*
i am an iphone user and have the 7 plus. not sure the difference in screen size between the s8 and 7plus but whatever it is, i have never ever ever had a smart phone (always iphones) not in an otterbox. i don't trust the bumper cases and i sure as hell don't trust any claim of strength. example: my roommmate had a 6plus and never put it in a case. two weeks after he got it, he had the phone in his pocket with his keys. one of the keys managed to hit the corner of his phone just right and it shattered the glass. No screen is indesctructible no matter what is said. You can drop your phone and it hit the ground just at the right angle to cause serious damage. I only take my phone out of my otterbox to clean up dust that has accumulated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mish

charlie

Reaction score
15 cents short of goal but that's ok. transferring $37 over to payments here in a few. Aside from that, i'm off to bed. have a good friday y'all.

Today's Projected Earnings: $19.85 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7)
HITsValue
Viewed531$42.35
Submitted248$19.85
Approved248$19.85
Returned65$8.32
BonusesN/A$0.00

Reactions: Mish
Status
Not open for further replies.