09/22 - The Sound of Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
My 5 yr old's fav is bueblerry gratorade. that's only cute if it's your kid, i realize.
too whoever: sorry benadryl has me useless except for posting random crap. caffeine, engergy drink and adhd meds won't even touch it. but ill try better to control myself.
I like gatorade popsicles :shrug: especially when you're sick

Reactions: T. Leela

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
pre's are killing me today. i feel like i'm missing out on HITs because every time i click something i get a pre. not running anything more than usual

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Kliq

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
Not too terrible... Possibly see ya folks again later tonight. Have a good day!

Today's Projected Earnings: $25.11

Reactions: ItsAmyTee

SamBurger

Reaction score
Meh. I mean if you want something new to play around with some of them now have the Google Play Store on them. Most only come in a 2gb and 4gb version with okish processors and any with much higher specs run a price tag that is too high for what it is. I'd just invest in a better quality laptop unless you are stuck in the low-end range or just have some money to play around with and thought you'd like to try out the Chrome OS.
I'm too poor to get a new laptop. I might sell my gaming laptop it's completely useless to me since I already have a desktop. Just need something that won't give me 3rd degree burns on my groin when I use it on my lap.

Reactions: Lea

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm too poor to get a new laptop. I might sell my gaming laptop it's completely useless to me since I already have a desktop. Just need something that won't give me 3rd degree burns on my groin when I use it on my lap.
Get one of those little things for it to sit on, some of them have fans and cooling pads.

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
I know this is sacrilege here, but maybe wear pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.