09/23 - Follow You Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P L A Y E R 9 1

Don't Mind The Salt!
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Proof-Reading Task | PANDA
Requester: Research Lab [A1TOCEZJHRZJVG] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 4.42][Fair: 4.89][Comm: 4.43][Fast: 4.85]
Description:
Take a proof-reading task and answers few demographic questions. It should not take you more than 30 minutes and you will be paid $4
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Already participated in similar HIT has not been granted, Total approved HITs is not less than 500, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Location is US
fantastic hit. Took me about 5 min. YMMV. :thumbup:

Wolvenna

Surveys for the Survey Gods
Reaction score
"Please recall an incident where you felt powerful"

Definitely not when I had to write a paragraph for a survey that pays less than a dollar.
I tossed that back so quickly...

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
"Please recall an incident where you felt powerful"

Definitely not when I had to write a paragraph for a survey that pays less than a dollar.
....When I smashed a giant spider with my tennis shoe.

Wait, that's not a paragraph :facepalm:

Reactions: Kerek and Wolvenna

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
....When I smashed a giant spider with my tennis shoe.

Wait, that's not a paragraph :facepalm:

A time that I felt powerful was when there was a spider near me. I picked up my shoe, which was pink and black and had my name on it. Then I walked over real slow like, because you gotta sneak up on them fuckers. Then I smashed it. But not slowly I wound up my arm and brought down that shoe like a hammer. I think I even screamed a little. Then I said SUCK IT YOU EIGHT LEGGED DEMON FROM HELL. Then I left its smashed little spider corpse on the wall to deter future spiders from entering MY GOSH DAMN TERRITORY.

Or something idk I think need to lay off the drugs caffiene.

Last edited:

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
A time that I felt powerful was when there was a spider near me. I picked up my shoe, which was pink and black and had my name on it. Then I walked over real slow like, because you gotta sneak up on them fuckers. Then I smashed it. But not slowly I wound up my arm and brought down that shoe like a hammer. I think I even screamed a little. Then I said SUCK IT YOU EIGHT LEGGED DEMON FROM HELL. Then I left its smashed little spider corpse on the wall to deter future spiders from entering MY GOSH DAMN TERRITORY.

Or something idk I think need to lay off the caffeine.
Pulitzer material right there.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey of opinions on a news magazine (~8 mins) | PANDA
Requester: Essex JDM [A2NJON84EAH5MF] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 4.71][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 4.20][Fast: 4.94]
Description:
provide your opinions on a news magazine
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Ana_UK has not been granted, Total approved HITs is greater than 1000, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98, Location is US

jnalleyne

Reaction score
Since I'm not doing anything right now, I am willing to learn some new things. Anybody got a good guide on using pandas efficiently?

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

( aveline @aveline)

Last edited:

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score

Reactions: Liz and Jaded

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Since I'm not doing anything right now, I am willing to learn some new things. Anybody got a good guide on using pandas efficiently?
Whenever someone mentions a topic, search "red panda" + a related keyword then scan through the image results for something neat and post it. If that fails, try pusheen or teeturtle.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Thoughts about People in the World - A study about your reactions to a variety of words and images. Approx. 15 minutes for $1.50 | PANDA
Requester: Melissa Ferguson [A2I54KMUO0REDM] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 3.44][Fair: 4.90][Comm: 4.14][Fast: 4.94]
Description:
This is a psychology study examining your reactions to a variety of words and images and your responding on some basic cognitive tasks. It takes approximately 15 minutes to complete, and you will receive $1.50 for your participation.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hits Available: 50
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97, Location is US

Reactions: Kliq

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Whenever someone mentions a topic, search "red panda" + a related keyword then scan through the image results for something neat and post it. If that fails, try pusheen or teeturtle.

Still never been able to find anything relevant for simpsons red panda.

Status
Not open for further replies.