Not open for further replies.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I did for the most part when everything turned into reality tv. I give 2 fucks what a Kardisian is doing or saying, or who gets booted off a stupid island, everything is scripted but they try and act like it ain't. It's an insult to anybody with intelligence
History channel and discovery channel becoming nothing but shitty reality shows were really the nails in the coffin for me.
I need documentaries.....and no freaking channel plays them anymore.

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Good morning, Crowd!

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
Friday Night Lights. And also the Stargate movie is fun and the first episode of the show is unwatchable boring nonsense.
Personally not a fan of any sports movies or shows whatsoever. But I agree about the first episode of SG. It's progressive.

Reactions: Kerek

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
History channel and discovery channel becoming nothing but shitty reality shows were really the nails in the coffin for me.
What I hate is the new trend in documentaries where they're like, " Up next, the secrets of how Einstein discovered whatever", and they just keep teasing and teasing after each commercial. By the end of the show there were like 5 minutes of actual information and the rest was just filler.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm just worried they will start rejection me for doing to many even though my questions vary greatly.
They won't reject. They will just take away your qual

Reactions: lsutiger25

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Easy consumer questions! (~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Kellogg Consumer Study [A3EFWT2IGMC1UF] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.20 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.84 Generosity
★★★★ 4.96 Fairness
★★★★ 4.92 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 89 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Short set of consumer studies
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [22569-21980] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is one of: US

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Also Hulu is pretty good for documentaries. I watched one the other night on Evil Kenevil that was directed by Johnny Knoxville that was pretty solid. Also had another cool one about the founder of Silk Road that was directed by Alex Winter (Bill from Bill&Ted) and commentated by Keanu Reeves.

Reactions: j0e and C to the J

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I agree, don't have a tv service now, and am always surprised how much channels like this have changed when I see them at a hotel or somewhere. Even hgtv has nothing but people i want to punch in the face being unsatisfied with there multimillion dollar home searches. where'd my diy stuff go?

Reactions: C to the J
Status
Not open for further replies.