09/23 - Follow You Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Not quite! I think my wording was a little confusing. I've made about $11 and knit half a pair of socks today. I figure if it's slow I can at least get ahead on my Christmas knitting! :)
oh ok got it...lol i made a baby hat once. It was cute, but looked absolutely nothing like what I thought I was making. I haven't tried it again.

Reactions: ItsAmyTee

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
dont know what this ramesh app will do to my phone... but dammit i really need 4.50

Reactions: P L A Y E R 9 1

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Quick conversation with Remesh for app feedback | PANDA
Requester: remesh [A32BFAN07OQKZN] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 3.84][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 4.20][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
A remesh conversation answering a few questions - Must be ages 50-65
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $4.50
Qualifications: Primary Mobile Device - Android is 1, Location is US
The conversation will take place on September 22, 2016 1:00 PM EDT (10:00 AM PDT) and will take approx. 30 mins.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Ah, I'm about to finish cleaning the house, put on some nextflix and turk away till its time to go pick up the kids from school

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm just worried they will start rejection me for doing to many even though my questions vary greatly.
I'm sure youre fine, and if they are allowing you to accomplish other things, then good. Also though I do try not to take low paying hits on principle, pay on hits like this can be subjective, and if it is allowing you to do other things while waiting then that time isn't really counting towards calculating anything if that makes sense, versus just sitting there waiting for something to happen.
I had some rejected only for submitting early b/c i misunderstood the button, and you are making sure things vary so that's good. PS i saw your post yesterday i think? That's sounds awsome abt your kids programs, I'd sure being here will help a lot.

Reactions: lsutiger25

jan

Reaction score
Not quite! I think my wording was a little confusing. I've made about $11 and knit half a pair of socks today. I figure if it's slow I can at least get ahead on my Christmas knitting! :)
I got a big bag of yarn from Goodwill last week (of all places~!) that included a skein of mountain colors hand painted; three skeins of organic cotton, 2 rowan felted tweeds - and a bunch more - overall I think I got 20 skeins - for 9.99 :)

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Between grading essays and grading speech I'm not even running HS today! PE $16.75. :bode:

Reactions: Cmoney
Status
Not open for further replies.