09/23 - Silly Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.Lem

Reaction score
Repost from yesterday for those who use CCleaner:

http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/976525/
Oh FFS...so is this even AFTER they put out a new one this last week that was "free" of malware? Cause I just updated based on that :( Course I guess that's about the same time my malware bytes went berzerk :( Any other option like cc cleaner that gets the job done but isn't infected to hell and back? :(

D

Deleted member 481

Oh FFS...so is this even AFTER they put out a new one this last week that was "free" of malware? Cause I just updated based on that :( Course I guess that's about the same time my malware bytes went berzerk :( Any other option like cc cleaner that gets the job done but isn't infected to hell and back? :(
Since Avast took over, ccleaner has gone downhill. It's really sad. Right now, ccleaner doesn't even delete Chrome local storage. I've been temp using vanilla cookie manager (Chrome add-on) & submitted the bug (others have as well). Lucky for me, I have the 64bit ccleaner so I wasn't infected.

Last edited by a moderator:

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Since Avast took over, ccleaner has gone downhill. It's really sad. Right now, ccleaner doesn't even delete Chrome local storage. I've been temp using vanilla cookie manager (Chrome add-on) & submitted the bug (others have as well). Lucky for me, I have the 64bit ccleaner so I wasn't infected.
I also use TVCM for offerwalls. It isn't as thorough as CC but suits my needs.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
im still not getting any working rekogs

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
Just check the version of CCleaner that you are using..

hockeyfan87

Reaction score
I can get rekogs to load all 10 videos but they're slow... We'll see how different my idea of "dancing" is to theirs.

Bliss

aloof hedonist
Reaction score
I can't get these Rekogs to work :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.