Status
Not open for further replies.

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: "Judging Information": An 8-minute survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: DMT Fessler [A2D4SNXAZWLMR3] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.71] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 10] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.92/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.80
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 89
Description: ~8 academic minute survey about judging the accuracy of information. You will watch a video with sound. Please only accept this HIT if you can do it in a distraction-free environment, and please do not complete this HIT on a phone.
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7
Time: 03:55
Hourly: $12.25

Reactions: Cmoney

Achilles2357

Reaction score
wow, I just saw a video of girls that are out-performing me
amazing

Well, that genuinely exceeded my expectations. I'm impressed. But if those ladies got on mturk, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they went straightwaway and did a Jonathan Pirc hit. Live and learn!

D

Deleted member 526

took me all day but I invented a new life hack. get 4 self adhesive hooks and a 1 gallon baggie. put the hooks inside a cabinet that doesn't have shelves that go all the way to the cabinet door. the 2 on the bottom go upside down. the 2 on the top go right side up. don't put them further apart than the size of the gallon baggie. smush the very bottom of the baggie over the 2 hooks at the bottom of the cabinet. stretch the top of the baggie over the 2 hooks near the top/middle of the cabinet. the baggie should still be hooked on the bottom 2 hooks and not fall away from the hooks and cabinet.

then you can put saran wrap, vegetable oil, vinegar, or other tall/wide things in the baggie. and it doesn't damage the apartment. or take up space that could be used for other stuff.

edit: and it only cost about $12, with a bunch of baggies and an extra hook left over. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
something something aveline @avelines the moral compass something something
"Mr. Simpson, there is a way. We could -- well, use a computer to change your grade."
"Computers can do that?"
"Well, yes...the only problem is the moral dilemma it raises, which requires --"
[Homer kisses one of the computers]
"Oh, I love -- moral whuzzah?"

( C to the J @C to the J)

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, that genuinely exceeded my expectations. I'm impressed. But if those ladies got on mturk, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they went straightwaway and did a Jonathan Pirc hit. Live and learn!
Why do I feel there is so much too know about Jonathon Pirc?

Reactions: Cmoney

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Why do I feel there is so much too know about Jonathon Pirc?
Has surveys that like 1 out of 10 billion people will actually qualify for but you won't find out you don't qualify until you are 10+ minutes deep in the survey.

Reactions: Deleted member 526

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Has surveys that like 1 out of 10 billion people will actually qualify for but you won't find out you don't qualify until you are 10+ minutes deep in the survey.
That isn't nearly as entertaining as what I imagined, but valuable to know,lol.

Reactions: SAJ

Bliss

aloof hedonist
Reaction score
I see that the Rekogs are still not working. :coffeepc:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
took me all day but I invented a new life hack. get 4 self adhesive hooks and a 1 gallon baggie. put the hooks inside a cabinet that doesn't have shelves that go all the way to the cabinet door. the 2 on the bottom go upside down. the 2 on the top go right side up. don't put them further apart than the size of the gallon baggie. smush the very bottom of the baggie over the 2 hooks at the bottom of the cabinet. stretch the top of the baggie over the 2 hooks near the top/middle of the cabinet. the baggie should still be hooked on the bottom 2 hooks and not fall away from the hooks and cabinet.

then you can put saran wrap, vegetable oil, vinegar, or other tall/wide things in the baggie. and it doesn't damage the apartment. or take up space that could be used for other stuff.

edit: and it only cost about $12, with a bunch of baggies and an extra hook left over. :)
Come do my apartment?

Status
Not open for further replies.