09/24 - Tinted Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2pale

Aspiring soundcloud rapper
Reaction score
anyone know how to get around the "youve already started working on 1" noah turk hit error? even when i empty my que it pops up, sometimes fixes itself sometimes doesnt

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
anyone know how to get around the "youve already started working on 1" noah turk hit error? even when i empty my que it pops up, sometimes fixes itself sometimes doesnt
I know on other batches of his before it just took waiting like 2-5 minutes without reopening a new one.

Reactions: 2pale

2pale

Aspiring soundcloud rapper
Reaction score
I know on other batches of his before it just took waiting like 2-5 minutes without reopening a new one.
See thats what usually does it but i just came back from class gone an hour and its still screwing with me :(

• Sad
Reactions: C to the J

DruceusDrec

*hugs*
Contributor
Reaction score
How long do these Noahs batches typically last? I got the qual for them but they make my brain hurt smh

Beak

Reaction score
Closing in on a second $50+ dollar day in a row. Trying to decide if it's worth transcribing a handful of things to get there. I don't think I've ever had two in a row...... think I'll go eat and think about it later. Nice that it's making up for last week.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Closing in on a second $50+ dollar day in a row. Trying to decide if it's worth transcribing a handful of things to get there. I don't think I've ever had two in a row...... think I'll go eat and think about it later. Nice that it's making up for last week.
Only if you know they approve easily or that you are that good at transcribing...I tried and I hated it. I have a feeling this week is going to be good :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Blakkat and JDWFM

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
HIT Time: 5 mins

Title: Survey about Well-BeingAccept
Requester: Noah Turk [AH2Z5UD121QDV] Contact
TV: $44.34/hr TO: n/a TO2: n/a
Reward: $2.50
Duration: an hour
Available: 1
Description: Answer questions about well-being to help improve research! This survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete and will ask various questions about how you're feeling.
Qualifications: Location In US-AL, US-AR, US-DE, US-FL, US-GA, US-IA, US-KS, US-KY, US-LA, US-MD, US-MN, US-MO, US-MS, US-ND, US-NE, US-OK, US-SC, US-SD, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA, US-WV

Reactions: TSolo315 and Beak

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
HIT Time: 5 mins

Title: Survey about Well-BeingAccept
Requester: Noah Turk [AH2Z5UD121QDV] Contact
TV: $44.34/hr TO: n/a TO2: n/a
Reward: $2.50
Duration: an hour
Description: Answer questions about well-being to help improve research! This survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete and will ask various questions about how you're feeling.
Qualifications: Location In US-AL, US-AR, US-DE, US-FL, US-GA, US-IA, US-KS, US-KY, US-LA, US-MD, US-MN, US-MO, US-MS, US-ND, US-NE, US-OK, US-SC, US-SD, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA, US-WV
good hit

HelloHello

Reaction score
Anticipating problems with the internet this evening and tomorrow morning so I have been proactive transferring funds and downloading Kindle books from the library to replace the current crop which I really can't stand (no doubt it's my mood, not anything wrong with the books).

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinion on TigerGraph Database | Accept
Requester: TigerGraph AWS [A169OX8PWS6MHR] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 20.00
Duration: 1 day
Description: Give us your user experience about our Graph Database cloud products
Qualifications: Employment Industry - Software & IT Services EqualTo 1; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 75; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

If anyone out there quals.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Oh, I thought it was Tainted Tuesday this whole time.

Reactions: aveline

Beak

Reaction score
Only if you know they approve easily or that you are that good at transcribing...I tried and I hated it. I have a feeling this week is going to be good :)
I do about 20-30 a day. They don't pay that great but it fills dead time and I can almost always get them. It DOES suck but it's work. I'm learning to throw back the bad ones and just accept the people who speak clearly and don't change their thought seven times in one sentence.

Reactions: afallstarxfall

HelloHello

Reaction score
Parents, which Barbie is your child's favorite - slim, petite or curvey? (Might be a poll in that question?)

Reactions: cb456
Status
Not open for further replies.