09/25 - MMMBop Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mish

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Two studies on decision-making (15 mins) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Decision Sciences [A2LCUY0MW1AN67] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.57] [Fast: 4.69] [Comm: 3.21] [Fair: 4.66] [Reviews: 140] [ToS: 2]
TO 2:
[Rate: $10.67/hr] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 1
Description: You will be asked to read about several scenarios and make a number of decisions about it
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; study1_ineq_exclude has not been granted; ineq_study5_excl has not been granted; Total approved HITs is greater than 50; Location is US
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: This survey asks you to evaluate three different personality tests. Two are multiple choice. One requires drawing and writing. | PANDA
Requester: Museum of the Creative Process [A1VF41T0B9WD78] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.83] [Fast: 4.62] [Comm: 4.00] [Fair: 4.67] [Reviews: 20] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $8.00
Duration: 24 hours
Available: 1
Description: This survey evaluates several new personality screening tests. It includes a long form, a short form, and a creative format. It should take around 1.5 hours to complete. Users have 24 hours to complete.
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US;

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Electric smokers are great because they're really forgiving. you don't have to do all the "baste this every 45 minutes and let all the heat out" steps that a lot of online recipes say. If you're doing a shoulder/butt you can just put a rub on (can put yellow mustard on the meat first), let it sit in the fridge for a lil while, and throw it in at 215-225 for 6-10 hours depending on the size (if you have an electric thermometer then it's really set it and forget it). I like to take it out at 170 and then wrap it in foil and then finish it off in the oven or back in the smoker until 180-190 and let it rest for an hour or so. some places say to pull until 200 but idgaf.

if you like your pulled pork obliterated then take it out at a higher temp

actually same goes for ribs, usually you can do a wiggle test. I hate ribs that have been cooked to oblivion, but i think that's pretty popular for some reason.

also, you can rub compound butter on chicken breast and then lattice bacon all over that sucker and cook till its done.

yeh the flavor isnt the issue for me tho, its the texture
Bookmarked - thank you :) I assume any sort of smoking chips will work? I was going to go with apple to start.

Reactions: YAHU

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
yeh the flavor isnt the issue for me tho, its the texture
I have had people ask me if I did it in a smoker and they couldn't believe it came from a crockpot.

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
I have had people ask me if I did it in a smoker and they couldn't believe it came from a crockpot.
yeah, which is why I said I don't like pulled pork that had been smoked to oblivion because a lot of places do that. That's the texture I don't like.

If it works for you then great, but I really don't like what it does to texture

Reactions: <Gucci> and hyway

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Guess how a character in a story feels | PANDA
Requester: Hannah Rashkin [A5ZY2NLV5IM1Z] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.15] [Fast: 4.92] [Comm: 1.67] [Fair: 4.83] [Reviews: 14] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $0.05
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 272
Description: Not Available
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99

Anybody have experience on these. TO is kinda sketchy.

D

Deleted member 481

Sent a message to mcdermott because I never got my last bonus. They responded pretty quickly & gave it to me:

You've received a bonus from McDermott Experiments for work related to 3D06DR5225RVWN4LMFPNIQCRZCIMA9.
The value of your bonus is: $3.75 USD

Loxxed

Avada Kedavra
Banned
Reaction score
Yay the rest of my necklace arrived.

Reactions: Mish and Pleco

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
honestly squid.

I really like octopus but squid's texture is just no
That's legit and sounds fairly consistent if you don't like overcooked pork. I can only handle squid jerky and occasionally flossed squid.

Reactions: Sondi and YAHU
Status
Not open for further replies.