09/25 - Super Flippy Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh this damn cold needs to go away! Despite it, I'm almost at $19 for the day. My goal is a whopping $20 for the entire weekend so at least I have almost made up for not turking yesterday.

But still, go the fuck away, virus! I'm done with you.

cassius

Reaction score
dd (in the room with me) was thrilled.
me, not so much............
I liked the songs but darn, now I'm going to go cry in my beer, oh, I don't drink beer. Well anyway, country brings up far to many memories for me if it's good country and for audiokites those are good country today.

Reactions: jan

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Short academic survey: $0.40 (~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Daylian Cain [A2F7EXH2IUVYH3] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.88] [Fair: 4.62] [Comm: 4.40] [Fast: 4.69]
Description:
This is a short, interesting, academic survey followed by some demographic questions.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is one of: CA, US;

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh this damn cold needs to go away! Despite it, I'm almost at $19 for the day. My goal is a whopping $20 for the entire weekend so at least I have almost made up for not turking yesterday.

But still, go the fuck away, virus! I'm done with you.
Try Norton.

(kidding....avoid even for the computer type! I hope you feel better soon!)

Reactions: tricker

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Running TM along with edit: HM Hit Finder or PC drastically increases my pre's unless I keep TM pandas set to over 60 seconds. I don't use TM anymore since switching to PC.

When I first turn on Panda Crazy I get a lot of pre's but then it adjusts itself and they are pretty minimal. I turned my computer on about 5 hours ago and PC has been running since then and I've only had a total of 64 pres in that time, the vast majority the first bit of time when I turned everything on.
Much food for thought here. Especially since I don't yet use PC. Two questions, please: 1) if you stop or close PC and then restart it, it readjusts itself again?, and 2.) how did you come up with a specific number for the number of pres you got? And thanks for the input, tricker @tricker

Reactions: tricker

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
Before my bump up in speed, I was scraping every 1 second. I wasn't keeping records so I don't know how many PREs that was generating. But now with my higher speed, I tested running HS at 2 second intervals, clicking forty HIT titles consecutively to see each time if I had a PRE. Got zero. But when I run TM at the same time (searching for 6 HITs) I got a significant number of the darn things (anywhere from 12% to 25% of my HIT title clicks). ... and if there's anything in this paragraph that I didn't make clear, let me know.
Running TM with multiple pandas going will generate a decent amount of requests, as each is running on their own timer. This causes them to overlap/go one after another and get you a PRE in return, even without scraper generating its own page request on whatever you have that set to.

Panda Crazy will run multiple pandas off of one timer, going through them one-by-one in order, and using its "2" setting alongside a scraper with a quick refresh will generally not give you too many issues (I run my scraper at 3 seconds when I'm using it, alongside PC with 2-4 things running usually).

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Much food for thought here. Especially since I don't yet use PC. Two questions, please: 1) if you stop or close PC and then restart it, it readjusts itself again?, and 2.) how did you come up with a specific number for the number of pres you got? And thanks for the input, tricker @tricker
PC keeps track of the number of pres and displays it. And yes, when PC first starts it looks for hits at a certain speed, and if it gets pres it slows down how often it looks. But like by microseconds, until it finds the speed that stops giving it pres (someone please correct me if I am getting this wrong).

There is a way to adjust what speed it starts at, though...I just haven't done that and let it figure itself out. The generally only takes a few minutes.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I thought everything did that. At least if it's been out in the sun at any :sofa:point.
Yeah, in the article: "They demonstrate that all matter with a temperature greater than absolute zero emits electromagnetic waves—no microwave oven required."

jan

Reaction score
I liked the songs but darn, now I'm going to go cry in my beer, oh, I don't drink beer. Well anyway, country brings up far to many memories for me if it's good country and for audiokites those are good country today.
I didn't even hear the words - I sort of heard the Pop-country and just sort of couldn't listen much -I like folk country - but no pop. Much to my consternation, dd likes all things Pop :poke:

Reactions: cassius

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
62 Dereks unless y'all have anymore returns for me. :celebrate:

Reactions: Metallica

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: OMG, today is lobo925's birthday! | PANDA
Requester: David R Stevens [A24UO1UN0P7O0M] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 48
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!
Time: 7 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.42
Qualifications: Birthday Boy is not less than 18

Happy birthday, lobo925 @lobo925 !! :)
:cheers:

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Learning Lithuanian | PANDA
Requester: Psychologie Eur [A2UVRP50C9TMK3] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.67] [Fair: 4.13] [Comm: 2.43] [Fast: 3.84]
Description:
You will learn Lithuanian words. It will take about 25 minutes.
Time: 35 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US;
no code at the end!

Reactions: Itsmee
Status
Not open for further replies.