09/25 - Super Flippy Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
How come when you have to have blood work drawn the next day so you're not suppose to eat after midnight you feel like you're starving to death. I'm eating Ramen now. I need to go to the grocery store but I hate going on weekends.
The night before I had my daughter I wasn't allowed to eat. I was like the hungriest I'd ever been, and dreamed about Taco Bell all night long.

Reactions: Pippa

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Cool Whip is always the best dessert. Party at Pip's.
I Have cool whip, pumpkin spice creammer, three eggs, some condiments andt two end pieces oof bread. I can make something happen.

Reactions: TQueen

JennaPaige

does crosswords with a pen
Contributor
Reaction score
hahaha the v2l I just did was a photo of a baseball game and the person asked who won and my dumb ass writes IT ENDED IN A TIE

Maybe it's time for this girl to call it a night

Reactions: Azazael and aveline

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I Have cool whip, pumpkin spice creammer, three eggs, some condiments andt two end pieces oof bread. I can make something happen.
A very small serving of spiced bread pudding...

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
The night before I had my daughter I wasn't allowed to eat. I was like the hungriest I'd ever been, and dreamed about Taco Bell all night long.
I know! Me too, well not the Taco Bell, but the couldn't eat and felt like I was starving. I ate at 10 and then I went into labor at 11 so I didn't even make it to be induced the next day. Oh I craved refried beans that entire pregnancy.

Reactions: TQueen

JennaPaige

does crosswords with a pen
Contributor
Reaction score
When my son finally arrived I hadn't eaten in two days. I remember asking for deep dish pizza, only to be rebuffed with those goddamn ice chips :\

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I know! Me too, well not the Taco Bell, but the couldn't eat and felt like I was starving. I ate at 10 and then I went into labor at 11 so I didn't even make it to be induced the next day. Oh I craved refried beans that entire pregnancy.
what made me so upset is after finally having my huge child, and I got to eat, they dug up this tiny little dried out sandwich. And my husband went out to eat with his parents. It makes me hungry just thinking about it.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
When my son finally arrived I hadn't eaten in two days. I remember asking for deep dish pizza, only to be rebuffed with those goddamn ice chips :\
Yes, my first meal was chicken broth and vanilla ice cream. The next morning I finally had a full breakfast, and I ate like a champ.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
what made me so upset is after finally having my huge child, and I got to eat, they dug up this tiny little dried out sandwich. And my husband went out to eat with his parents. It makes me hungry just thinking about it.
Did you file for divorce? :o

Reactions: Jharkan
Status
Not open for further replies.