09/26 - Looney Tunes Thursday!

Best Pizza Crust

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

alk69

Reaction score
sometimes I just hold things in my queue because the timer is long. and then I go to do them at the last minute and run out of time. and then I move on to the hit about stress.
This HIT is really a good situation. You can re-enter it. It runs on it's own platform, which you can sign on to for possible later work, It's smooth and easy to do, the directions are clear, the AC's are simple. The half-blind can read it. You won't get confused about the bubbles( has a pop-up to remind you of which is agree and disagree). It is not as time consuming as you might think., but they give you a lot of time to do it. Obvious code at end. And it approved immediately. What's not to like?

Reactions: cb456

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
This HIT is really a good situation. You can re-enter it. It runs on it's own platform, which you can sign on to for possible later work, It's smooth and easy to do, the directions are clear, the AC's are simple. The half-blind can read it. You won't get confused about the bubbles( has a pop-up to remind you of which is agree and disagree). It is not as time consuming as you might think., but they give you a lot of time to do it. Obvious code at end. And it approved immediately. What's not to like?
I did it earlier. it wasn't bad. and yes, approving right away was great

Reactions: alk69
Status
Not open for further replies.