09/26 - Take Your Ocelot to Work Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 10 minute Academic Study, $1 | PANDA
Requester: Shi Jia [A2LXH4KRQ79RE5] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.82] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 2.00] [Fast: 4.90]
Description:
Answer a very short survey on your opinions for academic research - 8-10 minutes for $1
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
Time: 04:35
Hourly: $13.07

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Try some non-toys... usually keeps 'em interested for a while. Random things from your junk drawer or kitchen stuff can sometimes shock them into a good mood (a tupperware bin full of dry macaroni noodles and some spoons and cups to scoop them around?) :ROFL:
My parent pro-tip is to purchase one of these, put it on a shelf/table/counter that is out-of-reach, turn it on and let the little ones go to town. I got it specifically for when my wife and/or I are sick and need to keep the kids preoccupied for a few hours.

Even at their crankiest, virtually no kid can resist popping bubble for hours on end.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My parent pro-tip is to purchase one of these, put it on a shelf/table/counter that is out-of-reach, turn it on and let the little ones go to town. I got it specifically for when my wife and/or I are sick and need to keep the kids preoccupied for a few hours.

Even at their crankiest, virtually no kid can resist popping bubble for hours on end.

holy shit. i need this asap.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

I need one of these.

For a kid... yes for a kid.

Last edited:

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Speeded categorization of images and text(~ 22 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Frank H. Durgin [AB6S4UB9IEQTB] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.78] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 18] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $7.50/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.00
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Use keyboard to classify images and words into categories
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; SurveyGroup [267] has not been granted; Exc: [426737560-56894] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

A.Lem

Reaction score

My daughter would LOVE that! Wonder if Amazon has it...

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 526

those would make a floor really slippery

Reactions: themildone
Status
Not open for further replies.