09/26 - Wii Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Social Innovations Lab for work related to *.
The value of your bonus is: $4.88 USD

The Requester included this note:
Bonus Payment for Beta-test of Grouping Game with Social innovations Lab. Thanks for participating!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: BONUS ISSUES FIXED. New whack-a-number game! BONUS up to $9! Headphones required. | Accept
Requester: bfm_res [A2DBP0Z0FTUI0Q] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=2.85] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.64] [Reviews=19] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=12.74] [Pen=2.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.35
Duration: 3300
Available: 1
Description: FUN!! BONUS up to $9 depending on performance! 20-30 minutes total. Simple game but requires fast reflexes (~25 mins of alertness for best bonus). Timeout in 45.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Study on Personality | Accept
Requester: Rotem Perach [A2RSYTTIH5IYGS] Contact
TO: [Pay=1.33] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=6] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 1800
Description: Personality questionnaires
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Rotem? I haredly know em![/td][/tr]

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh, yeah, everyone was fine. I'm also laughing and now going over all the times all of us siblings tried to kill each other. (Mostly on accident)
my sister would make me stand up straight so she could basically roundhouse kick over my head. it took her a strangely long time to figure out I was too tall for it :shifty:

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning fellow humans. Had to restart the MadLab in another browser, made it to the end, and got a file path instead of a completion code. Sent them a message and submitted with my ID anyway. We'll see.

Let's get some damn money.
Was it from Duke? I got a weird file path code. Copy/Pasted and screen shot it in case.

Reactions: RancidYetti

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score

If everyone could post the same 5 HITs at least 68.4 times per page...that would be helpful

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
my sister would make me stand up straight so she could basically roundhouse kick over my head. it took her a strangely long time to figure out I was too tall for it :shifty:
Or she knew and wanted to see how long you'd let her kick you for :o :o :o

Not at all related, but one time when we were all little my sister was sitting on the couch, just minding her own business and my brother walks up behind her and smacks the living shit out of her (like right upside her head, loud smack, everything.) My mom was like "What the hell was that for?" and he goes "Just wanted to knock some sense into her."

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

If everyone could post the same 5 HITs at least 68.4 times per page...that would be helpful
:thinking: I haven't seen any repeats
Or she knew and wanted to see how long you'd let her kick you for :eek: :eek: :eek:

Not at all related, but one time when we were all little my sister was sitting on the couch, just minding her own business and my brother walks up behind her and smacks the living shit out of her (like right upside her head, loud smack, everything.) My mom was like "What the hell was that for?" and he goes "Just wanted to knock some sense into her."
I suspect your theory is correct. she would also put booby traps in her room to keep me out. But to be fair, my parent's favorite story to tell is the time when I was like 3 and was chasing her around the backyard with a metal baseball bat because she made me mad. :shrug:

jan

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your online social sharing behaviors and also product preferences | Accept
Requester: Jane Gu [A2W7ENYQINPAO4] Contact
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 3600
Description: The 5-minute survey will ask you about your online social sharing experience and opinion as well as a couple short questions about your brand preference
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I just want everyone to know that I made my daily goal in 2 hrs today. On a normal good day, it takes me 5-6 hours. On a bad day, I don't make it or I have to scrape up every single Ben Peterson/Unspun I come in contact with. Gotta get ready for work now, and I hope it is just as profitable for you and remains that way all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.