Title: Image Rating Task | PANDA
Requester: UCB [AAISVNTN95NKU] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.67 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.67 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 9
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: This study is an online session which will involve completing questionnaires on the computer, rating images, and pairing words and images to the appropriate categories.
Time: 2 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Location is US

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Provide Your Feedback on a New Android App | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Quality Testing [A3E8OUHO2HSTVB] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 4.95] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 24] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: $9.69/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.00
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Install a new Android app and provide your feedback on the initial app experience
Requirements: Primary Mobile Device - Android is 1; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; EBQualA has not been granted; Parenthood Status is 1; EBQualC has not been granted;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't see any batch from a requester called adforce... but there are very few hits that can't be scripted in one way or another. You should save an iframe source from one and then go check out my ahk vids. Should have you up and running in short order. basic hotkey macros are incredibly easy to do.
Do you have a youtube channel?

A.Lem

Reaction score
Make sure to do some stretching exercises and get up and move your limbs around fairly frequently. We've had more than one blood clot in the forum population in the last few years. One as recently as this forum itself being formed.

As for ahk... hotkeys are incredibly easy to set up. Watch the vids... you can be making a script in less than an hour.
ugh seriously? ouchie. Yah I've been flexing and moving around. Went for a swim after dinner with the kids lol I'll check out AHK tomorrow morning since it's time to get the kids down. Thanks a ton for the tip! Very much appreciated!

Reactions: Blue

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Do you have a youtube channel?
Sort of. I posted some "how to ahk" videos to youtube a couple years back. Haven't made any more... I figure those 2 videos cover 95% of all needs for most average turkers on mturk. You can find them by googling "ahk for turking" or searching on youtube. I don't have links handy.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Alright for anyone having an issue with the arrow to view quoted posts, Kadauchi @Kadauchi made us a temp fix til we figure out exactly what it is.

Code:
// ==UserScript==
// @name         MTC Previous Post Patch
// @namespace    https://github.com/Kadauchi
// @version      1.0.0
// @description  Does things...
// @author       Kadauchi
// @icon        
// @include      http://www.mturkcrowd.com*
// @require      http://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.2.1.min.js
// ==/UserScript==

$(`#messageList`).on(`click`, `a[href^="goto/post"]`, e => $(`html, body`).animate({scrollTop: $(e.target.hash).offset().top}, 250));

Last edited:

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Sort of. I posted some "how to ahk" videos to youtube a couple years back. Haven't made any more... I figure those 2 videos cover 95% of all needs for most average turkers on mturk. You can find them by googling "ahk for turking" or searching on youtube. I don't have links handy.
Putting them on for some background noise while rekoging HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAimlonely

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Putting them on for some background noise while rekoging HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAimlonely
Don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it. Lots of knowledgeable people can answer specific questions... general vague questions tend to get few answers and the answers tend to be as general and vague as the question.

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
Is a podiatrist a medical doctor? It's not on their list but IMHO it is. I put no one and returned the next because I dont want to lose the qual the first day. TIA

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it. Lots of knowledgeable people can answer specific questions... general vague questions tend to get few answers and the answers tend to be as general and vague as the question.
Oh for sure, I've been helped quite a bit since my time started here in Feb. I usually make fun of myself then someone feels bad and offers help. I'm not dabbling in anything over what I already have (yet). AHK will be my next venture, but for now I have some helpful macros built in to my mouse that are useful for what I'm doing from day to day. I was just kidding on watching the vids in the background (maybe)

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: CONCEPTUAL Image Tagging *Potentially Adult Content* | PANDA
Requester: Alegion [A8DQXJEVAM6JF] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.33] [Fast: 4.83] [Comm: 4.45] [Fair: 4.83] [Reviews: 77] [ToS: 2]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Reward:
$0.05
Duration: 10 minutes
Available: 216
Description: Carefully read the instructions before beginning. View the image and enter 4-6 conceptual keywords that express the main themes or concepts of the image. Do Not simply enter keywords for objects in the image.
Requirements: L1_Conceptual_Image_Tagging is greater than 50
Still some of these up.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh for sure, I've been helped quite a bit since my time started here in Feb. I usually make fun of myself then someone feels bad and offers help. I'm not dabbling in anything over what I already have (yet). AHK will be my next venture, but for now I have some helpful macros built in to my mouse that are useful for what I'm doing from day to day. I was just kidding on watching the vids in the background (maybe)
I don't mind... I'm pretty sure by this point that Liz @Liz puts them on for atmosphere when getting frisky with the man of the house.

Reactions: Mikeyyyyy and Liz

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: How entrepreneurs think(~ 13 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.25] [Fast: 4.73] [Comm: 4.33] [Fair: 4.85] [Reviews: 451] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: $16.06/hr] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 4] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.30
Duration: 45 minutes
Description: This study aims to understand the role of cognitive (thought) processes in how entrepreneurs perceive risk. As cognitive processes are more malleable than stable traits, this will have important implications for the design of entrepreneurial education and training programs, development of decision making support tools that overcome potential biases in thinking that may impact risk perception. This research will further support effective risk management in start-ups and corporate organisations alike. You must be over 18 and identify as an entrepreneur to participate (i.e. have started a business). To participate you will complete a thirteen minute online survey consisting of a series of tasks and scenarios designed to evaluate how you think and perceive risk in business situations. These tasks include estimating probabilities, evaluating a business scenario and rating your confidence in performing in particular contexts.
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Total approved HITs is not greater than 100000; Exc: [53042-52453] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is one of: US;

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Short quiz for reading comprehension skill(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Zachary Reese [A35N50JMTV524G] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.67] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.55/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.20
Duration: 60 minutes
Description: Read a short passage and respond to a few questions
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [59073-58484] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;

Status
Not open for further replies.