09/27 - Wombat Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achilles2357

Reaction score
No. It isn't. Here's a blurb from the mayo clinic about office ergonomics.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/adult-health/in-depth/office-ergonomics/art-20046169
Well, nothing you can do with a laptop is going to make it the best ergonomically. I guess what I'm wondering is whether there is any setup where simply adding a good ergonomic keyboard to a laptop actually improves things. For instance, is placing the external keyboard on a table in front of the laptop going to be better?

Reactions: <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
if someone here is the one who keeps posting a9/ci batches to /hwtf
<punches palm threateningly> you're gonna wake up with a horse head in your bed*

*of course not i'm being silly it just makes the batches throttle
Its probably martymcfly.....
:smuggrin:

Reactions: Dutchy

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, nothing you can do with a laptop is going to make it the best ergonomically. I guess what I'm wondering is whether there is any setup where simply adding a good ergonomic keyboard to a laptop actually improves things. For instance, is placing the external keyboard on a table in front of the laptop going to be better?
Well first... you don't want the screen to be that close and that far below your head... so moving it out and up onto a table would be good. After that... having a keyboard in your lap would be decent but obviously not optimal to keeping your lines as parallel as possible.

charlie

Reaction score
250 engaging news project hits done. gotta go. I'll finish up the other 250 when i get back from dinner. later y'all.
well hell. stopped me at 472. had some submissions issues so wonder if those caught me. i know i've got 3 rejections coming for accidental submissions before selecting anything but i'm happy w/ what i got done.

Achilles2357

Reaction score
Well first... you don't want the screen to be that close and that far below your head... so moving it out and up onto a table would be good. After that... having a keyboard in your lap would be decent but obviously not optimal to keeping your lines as parallel as possible.
I think I'll actually simply have to try out putting the external keyboard on a table in front of the laptop. (Right now I always have the laptop somewhat elevated anyway.) One thing I can recommend is the logitech wireless mouse. I haven't been using it recently but I am going to find mine and start using it with my laptop. It is WAY WAY better than the trackpad I've been using, and I just looked at it and it is available for $9.99.

D

Deleted member 526

thought dinner was going to be bad. rained all day so I didn't go to the store when I was going to. instead I made sugar toast for dinner :happy: mini hoagies, butter, sugar sprinkled on top, melt in oven but be careful because it almost catches on fire really fast after it starts toasting.

charlie

Reaction score
no patience for the CI throttling at every 1 or 2 done so i'm calling it a night. gnight all

Today's Projected Earnings: $32.34 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7)
HITsValue
Viewed893$45.59
Submitted680$32.34
Approved680$32.34
Returned37$4.14
BonusesN/A$0.00

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
Anyone working on any hits that have a short approval time (like 12 or less hours) besides John Does?

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
angela listy's batch has 12 hour AA. they look like they pay badly though.
Opened: 1:08:26 AM
Submitted: 1:09:02 AM
Time: 00:36
Hourly: $3.00

womp womp :(

Status
Not open for further replies.