09/28 - Folic Acid Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Help us by rating a few comic strips. $1 for 10 minutes of fun work! | PANDA
Requester: Ye Li [A1Z84031157LW] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
In this fun survey, you will read and rate some comic strips and answer a few short questions. You will be paid $1 for 10 minutes of fun work!
Time: 3 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: TheUnclubbableGamer

Stealthy714

Contributor
Reaction score
LMAO I got the sound of my feet walking across floorboards (I'm at my FIL's house and it's over 100years old) and me going "ugh what?" on the one that I just did! Luckily it stopped so I hit record again and redid it
I have all wood floors so they can totally hear the creaking as I walk back LOL and also I had to star over and adjust for the huge letters! It was definitely an experience adjusting to everything in that hit!

Reactions: Despairagus

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
my current desired result (of options given) is that winn dixie hires me. They were all super nice and didn't seem like they wanted to die, or weren't already dead inside. I think the manager at Greer's was actually a zombie.
Hate to be a downer, but this is pretty standard for grocery stores that aren't, like, Trader Joe's or Costco.
source: worked in one for 5 years

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Hate to be a downer, but this is pretty standard for grocery stores that aren't, like, Trader Joe's or Costco.
source: worked in one for 5 years
oh, I know. I'm sure I'll hate it but that's the bed I made when I decided to move to this shitty lovely little town

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
oh, I know. I'm sure I'll hate it but that's the bed I made when I decided to move to this shitty lovely little town
Well...yeah, pretty much, and that's actually a pretty healthy attitude to take about things. It's not as bad as having 0 money.

Reactions: Jaded

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Research on boxing gyms | Accept
Requester: Sherwood [A7ASDN1ZFFPES] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.25] [Fast=4.47] [Comm=4.33] [Fair=4.47] [Reviews=16] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Find contact info and 3 positive reviews on this gym, plus write a short description
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.