Votes: 44 73.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
It's been a while but they seemed the same to me. I just like chrome better.
I only ask because I've noticed if you have more than like 4 open, the videos will refuse to load until you close some of the tabs, at least on Chrome.

Lila. B.

eh.
Contributor
Reaction score
I only ask because I've noticed if you have more than like 4 open, the videos will refuse to load until you close some of the tabs, at least on Chrome.
Weird, that doesn't happen to me on chrome and I have 8 open.

Reactions: Pleco

Freda Brown

Reaction score
todays xiao was kinda lame, alotta work to play a cash splitting game on the gear vr but cant complain for $5
I had SO much trouble with her first HIT. Finally started using the Oculus browser and voila! no more problems.

Reactions: v2thej

Loxxed

Avada Kedavra
Banned
Reaction score
So I went to the store to get two red bulls. The green and blue edition. Felt like I died 10 times because it's 85 thousands friggin degrees outside.

/end rant

Jaded @Jaded how many contradictions in that though?

Reactions: Mish

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
So I went to the store to get two red bulls. The green and blue edition. Felt like I died 10 times because it's 85 thousands friggin degrees outside.

/end rant

Jaded @Jaded how many contradictions in that though?
dunno, didn't read it.

hydraliskraider

Cuyler Stuwe (salembeats)
Banned
Reaction score
Network bandwidth. The videos sit in a small frame, but they're ridiculously high resolution (WAY more than is necessary for the job). My guess is that the recognition bot we're training needs the resolution to be that high, and creating a lower-res version to send over to us would be too much work for them. So the way it chokes will be different from person to person.

Last edited:

Loxxed

Avada Kedavra
Banned
Reaction score
Network bandwidth. The videos sit in a small frame, but they're ridiculously high resolution (WAY more than is necessary for the job). My guess is that the recognition bot we're training needs the resolution to be that high, and creating a lower-res version to send over to us would be too much work for them.
No you're not allowed to take over the world yet is what they really trying to say.

Reactions: Lila. B.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I can't even argue with this because apparently I have bad taste :cry:
You picked The Sword of Truth instead of The Wheel of Time. How does that even happen?

"One of the most popular fantasy series of all time. It was on the bestseller list for 18 years. What were you thinking?"

( C to the J @C to the J)

Last edited:

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
Network bandwidth. The videos sit in a small frame, but they're ridiculously high resolution (WAY more than is necessary for the job). My guess is that the recognition bot we're training needs the resolution to be that high, and creating a lower-res version to send over to us would be too much work for them. So the way it chokes will be different from person to person.
It's just unusual how they all stop loading, then I'll close the extra 4 tabs and they all go back to loading like normal.

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
Okay, if rekogs are going to show me animals getting killed I think I'm done. Please go back to showing me cakes. kthnx.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
You picked The Sword of Truth instead of The Wheel of Time. How does that even happen?
I've read both of those though.

edit: I just read SoT first so it sticks out more.

Reactions: Kerek

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
To do more Noblis or not to do...that is the question...

Status
Not open for further replies.