Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I saw a lot of bamboo. There were many monkey signs on Huangshan but we never saw an actual monkey. Biggest regret of our lives.

When we got to Hong Kong, another westerner told us that that the day before a monkey half the height of my husband attacked a woman with a bag of food at the hall of 10,000 Buddhas. Then a bunch of other monkeys followed.

My husband asked if I could carry a bag of food so he could see the monkeys.

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
I saw a lot of bamboo. There were many monkey signs on Huangshan but we never saw an actual monkey. Biggest regret of our lives.

When we got to Hong Kong, another westerner told us that that the day before a monkey half the height of my husband attacked a woman with a bag of food at the hall of 10,000 Buddhas. Then a bunch of other monkeys followed.

true love

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
1 hour left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it.

I'm also streaming on youtube gaming right now for 1 more duelyst match xD

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

This is similar to my experience when seagulls by Faneuil Hall ( VGB @VGB) attacked me and stole my cheeseburger.

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
This is similar to my experience when seagulls by Faneuil Hall ( VGB @VGB) attacked me and stole my cheeseburger.
I don't condone laying down for a bunch of water fowl. I hope you at least took a few of them out before they got your burger

Reactions: Kerek

Manda

Reaction score
You've received a bonus from LabExperiments2020 for work related to 30F94FBDNR3MGFEVJ1QJW3P2F0PTBZ.
The value of your bonus is: $1.80 USD

Status
Not open for further replies.