• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry to ask abt this again, the pintrest racy hits that are up, can anyone use tabs? my ahk won't work, can't tab, so i thought maybe they changed something, but they still show tab in their short cut hits. this is just irritating.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry to ask abt this again, the pintrest racy hits that are up, can anyone use tabs? my ahk won't work, can't tab, so i thought maybe they changed something, but they still show tab in their short cut hits. this is just irritating.
I have the same problem.

Reactions: T. Leela

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't been able to get the tab thing to work on any of the hits. I think I was having the same problem yesterday, too. I think it's just an issue with them right now :(

Reactions: T. Leela

adude

Reaction score
For the YTA hits, if the google results only pop up "fire", is the title " Fire (Radio Edit) (feat. Holzer Funk & Uwe Worlitzer)" considered correct?

cassius

Reaction score
Which requester are you talking about? A ten minute transcription should take about 30 minutes or less. They better be paying very well for what you're doing.
I'm not going to say. It's not paying that well. I've done work for her before but it only took a little bit. I did an hour transcription that I started yesterday and finished today by 2 that was much easier than this. I think it's in the equipment they are using to record the phone calls. If they use good equipment like people who do radio interviews, it's much better. But this stuff is losing words or something. I think sometimes they try to run it through Dragon or something and that doesn't work unless trained for all the voices. Then when they can't get it right, they put it up here for us to handle.

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
I cannot find a script for pinterest? I swear my technical difficulties today are out of control

D

Deleted member 481

Where's the racy pin script again? The one I have isn't working.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I cannot find a script for pinterest? I swear my technical difficulties today are out of control
I had one that just works for AHK application, and the racy hits, but it also only works when tabs are working, so it's not too helpful at all right now.

Magikarp

Contributor
Reaction score
Not quite sure if I'm capped or if I just keep getting the false caps..

Nevermind, just 8 false caps in a row.

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
I had one that just works for AHK application, and the racy hits, but it also only works when tabs are working, so it's not too helpful at all right now.
Thanks, I don't know why but all of my scripts disappeared I had to reload everything and some of them don't exist anymore at all. It is super annoying

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Fun fact: Attempting to do YTAs and eat at the same time is actually not a good idea.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.