• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe a dumb question but why do people preface their questions with maybe a dumb question so often?
So people don't feel the need to point out how dumb I am for asking it.

edit: I meant to quote the "I'm genuinely curious" post

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Maybe a dumb question but why do people preface their questions with maybe a dumb question so often?
To beat other people to the punch by acknowledging that it may be a foolish question and cut off others potentially calling them idiots before it starts.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Because they're afraid the answer will be something really simple and basic and they'll feel dumb having asked in the first place. A lot of posters don't have the confidence that comes from members of the community liking the verbal diarrhea we post every day.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Most of my day was spent making tamales, and then a migraine. But still, my PE is better than it's been in months.

The Universe is so weird.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Because they're afraid the answer will be something really simple and basic and they'll feel dumb having asked in the first place. A lot of posters don't have the confidence that comes from members of the community liking the verbal diarrhea we post every day.
So shitposting is like doing numbers HITs to build up enough acceptance that rejections don't really matter anymore?

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Changed my mind. Instead of sitting inside being lazy and being lazy I'm going to start putting up Halloween decorations!

Off I go. Time to get the boxes down and remind myself what I bought on sale last year after Halloween!

Reactions: Kerek

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
idk how to do 3+ of them a minute so they seem mediocre to me as well.
Only time I struggle is with foreign music.

The broken ones have raised the hourly on them because you don't need to research them.
The ones with like "u29i4/25" as the artist.....since "u29i4/25" isn't actually an artist.

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Only time I struggle is with foreign music.

The broken ones have raised the hourly on them because you don't need to research them.
The ones with like "u29i4/25" as the artist.....since "u29i4/25" isn't actually an artist.
.... Now I realize you guys weren't talking about PFA.... :sofa:

Reactions: YAHU

cassius

Reaction score
Because the US loses control of the Internet this weekend and even google will post answers that way.:blackalien:

Status
Not open for further replies.