09/29 - Zoom Zoom Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Take a break, you might have to cut back on some non essentials for the time being but you will be better off in the long run. even if it is just for a long weekend or something.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, it's a great show. The Rock and sports, it's perfect.
there's a scene in the last season where the rock goes off while talking on a cell phone waiting in traffic. might be the best tv show scene ive seen this year no bias

Reactions: turkleton

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Take a break for a few days and then see if it helps. I just started back with very minimal goals. took a full week off without even logging on and it helped so much. I haven't been able to get consistent for months. I will log on do enough hits to reach a minimal goal and then check out. I usually take all weekend off too, but now I feel like getting back into it. I took a break from the forums because I felt like I should be working but just couldn't. I know this is rambling but I hope you break through the wall soon.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Take a break, you might have to cut back on some non essentials for the time being but you will be better off in the long run. even if it is just for a long weekend or something.
I have taken weekends off lately. Or a good chunk of them. But maybe I just need to tell me that I'm off turking for two weeks. Except for quals. I'm showing up for quals.

I'm coming up on a super emo time for me. Next week is the anniversary of my daughter's birth and a couple of weeks later is the anniversary of when she died so maybe that's what's going on. Dunno. I'm no psychiatrist.

I'm so happy to have found mturk and be able to work from HOME! I'm truly grateful. I feel mad at me for being all burnt out.

edit: ty for your words! I appreciate them!

Reactions: Kerek and ecko
Status
Not open for further replies.