09/30 - Farquhar Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adude

Reaction score
Question: for these Z's, what do you put for the place that goods/services are obtained if it's unclear (i.e, a tutoring service that doesn't state if it's in home, virtual, or at their office).

Reactions: Rena

Sidonie

Reaction score
Naw; this morning was my first time in months.
Did you return the one with the capped message? I had that happen on the 2nd one I got today and I returned it and was able to continue working on Zoltars. This is in reference to the capped message only though, not the other usual error.

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
I got my Halloween costume on already. I was thinking about going as Cleopatra and singing some Michael Bolton at the Halloween party, but I realized I already did that last year.

bigbobdog

Reaction score
So when doing zoltars on panda crazy what is your normal elapsed time. I am wondering if i need to go hard wire into my router to get faster speeds.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I got my Halloween costume on already. I was thinking about going as Cleopatra and singing some Michael Bolton at the Halloween party, but I realized I already did that last year.
I like your costume choice, but the singing thing is way lame. Michael Bolton OMFG

Reactions: Maria Tortilla

Cruxy

Reaction score
So when doing zoltars on panda crazy what is your normal elapsed time. I am wondering if i need to go hard wire into my router to get faster speeds.
under a minute for each one...closer to 40 seconds with the zoltar script installed.

Question: for these Z's, what do you put for the place that goods/services are obtained if it's unclear (i.e, a tutoring service that doesn't state if it's in home, virtual, or at their office).
I usually put it as virtual and home.

Reactions: adude

Cruxy

Reaction score
Just had this on Zoltars....im fairly sure they are prostitutes...so thats services right? :wink:

http://www.1mbh.com/

PROBABLY NSFW

Reactions: Rena

bigbobdog

Reaction score
Sorry what i meant was the elapsed time on panda crazy for grabbing the zoltars. With the script i am definitely under a minute for doing the hit.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Reminder to any future or current students that the FAFSA opens up tomorrow. This is a permanent change, instead of having to wait until January of the following year.

cassius

Reaction score
Just had this on Zoltars....im fairly sure they are prostitutes...so thats services right? :wink:

http://www.1mbh.com/

PROBABLY NSFW
I forget how they are stated but definitely entertainment. Probably service since if anything they serve alcohol. And that's all I'm saying.:muted:

adude

Reaction score
under a minute for each one...closer to 40 seconds with the zoltar script installed.

I usually put it as virtual and home.
Thanks. For situations where the logo in the top left is for a local branch of a larger company, do you use that, or do you use the parent company listed at the bottom of the page? I've found a local website for a cell store.

Status
Not open for further replies.