Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
MerryLou @MerryLou BrewMeister @BrewMeister Jaded @Jaded Kuddish @Kuddish
Qualie qual
Title: Decide the general category of a Video | PANDA
Requester: Sergey Schmidt [A4IJUXTMQNS4J] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.71 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 8 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Given a video, decide to which general topic it belongs, from a fixed list of choices.
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 132
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: 2016Q3Centrality has been granted;Location is US

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
Am jessy here. Is there anyone know why 411Richmond is posting low number of hits for the past two weeks.

Have you tried contacting the requester? I don't know if they're responsive but it's worth a try.

the miser

Reaction score
I wonder the same thing, but I already got an email that says I got an 80. I only had 2 n/a's so not sure why I didn't get higher. Wonder if they will post more? I heard you had to get a 90 but I don't know for sure.
I'd like to know as well. I didn't have any n/a's and got an 80. Maybe I need to stick to designing buildings lol.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
MerryLou @MerryLou BrewMeister @BrewMeister Jaded @Jaded Kuddish @Kuddish
Qualie qual
Title: Decide the general category of a Video | PANDA
Requester: Sergey Schmidt [A4IJUXTMQNS4J] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.71 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 8 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Given a video, decide to which general topic it belongs, from a fixed list of choices.
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 132
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: 2016Q3Centrality has been granted;Location is US

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd like to know as well. I didn't have any n/a's and got an 80. Maybe I need to stick to designing buildings lol.
I seriously don't know why I didn't get higher than an 80. I am 99.99% sure I did them correctly. I really wish I knew. I hope more get posted soon. Ugh. So frustrating. I waited to leave for work so I could do these, now I'm going to be late. Oh well. What can you do?

Reactions: MostlyConfused

MostlyConfused

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You are receiving this email because a requester has granted you the following qualification:

Qualification: Image Search Qualification MTURK
Requester: VDX
Qualification Value: 80

For more information about this qualification, please contact the requester directly.

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk
https://www.mturk.com

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Reactions: <Gucci>

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Don't worry guys the new VDX qual is shit anyways... I think the only reason he opened it up is because the people with the normal VDX qual wouldn't do them. But they are good filler I suppose

carbonmonoxyd

Reaction score
I seriously don't know why I didn't get higher than an 80. I am 99.99% sure I did them correctly. I really wish I knew. I hope more get posted soon. Ugh. So frustrating. I waited to leave for work so I could do these, now I'm going to be late. Oh well. What can you do?
don't sweat it, i only got an 80 as well prob some trick question we missed. They are not known to pay very well anyway.

Reactions: K'Lee and ItsAmyTee

StinkWrinkle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
to me
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You are receiving this email because a requester has granted you the following qualification:

HALLELUJAH!!!

Qualification: Image Search Qualification MTURK
Requester: VDX
Qualification Value: 90

For more information about this qualification, please contact the requester directly.

Reactions: Turkster

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
So question for anyone who might know. Since I got an 80 on the vdx does that mean I have to wait til they post more & do 10 more to try and get a higher score, or do you just have to do a few more correctly in addition to the ones you already did right? ConFused

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know if the VDX email about this got posted here or not but just in case, here it is:

Message from VDX
---------------------------------
Hi All,
I just uploaded a new qualification. This is for a short-term project regarding photo acquisition. Some of you have done this before where you click on a link i provide, search the site for the provider (if they exist), verify their address, and copy the image and web url. If you have the 2016 qualification (which all of you do) you will still need to take this test to partake in this project. The project is going to be somewhat short term (maybe a month, two months max). All other non-related work will most likely be given to this group, but if you want to work on this project you need to take the qualification. It's pretty easy!

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
So question for anyone who might know. Since I got an 80 on the vdx does that mean I have to wait til they post more & do 10 more to try and get a higher score, or do you just have to do a few more correctly in addition to the ones you already did right? ConFused
No, it means you got 80 and that's your forever score. AFAIK, he doesn't allow for re-tries unless he posts a whole new qual project/batch.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

You won't be able to do anymore.

Ya i tried but no reply from them. Thank you.
I don't think anyone will know but the requester, but I think receipts are based on what people submit so maybe people aren't doing as much buying this week. Which would make sense, since it's the end of the month.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
don't sweat it, i only got an 80 as well prob some trick question we missed. They are not known to pay very well anyway.
I just don't get it. I only had 2 n/a's and the doc didn't exist so I'm sure that was right? And I obviously (or maybe not) did them right or I wouldn't have even gotten the 80. It's just frustrating is all. Oh well, I guess I'll drink more coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.